Derbyshire Cricket 2019

eddie

10 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Meanwhile, Darren Stevens, 43, recently of this parish, and a bit of a disaster, has scored 237 in Kent's 1st innings and followed it up with a match-willning 5-20 off 18 overs. Did he not like us?

Incidentally, Kent's win by 433 runs over mighty Yarkshire must be up there with one of the biggest county championship wins of all time.

Stevens is still available for us isn't he? I would put him in as a pinch hitter at the top of the order on Saturday......

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Stevens is still available for us isn't he? I would put him in as a pinch hitter at the top of the order on Saturday......

I’d assume so.

starting 11 then...

Stevens                           

Godleman

Reece

Madsen

Du Plooy

Hughes

Critchley

Smit

Hudson-Prentice

Van Beek

Rampaul

M

58 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

On 15/08/2019 at 20:56, Reverend said:

If Rankin is rank what does that make Stevens?

Shocking run out.

Shocking batting performance.

On 15/08/2019 at 21:01, RadioactiveWaste said:

Hopeless.

Not sure every one agrees...?

19 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Nah, unchanged team for me... why mess with the team that won the Q/F so comfortably?

Dal keeps his place over Stevens for his FAR superior fielding skills and the top for of Godleman, Reece, Madsen & Du Plooy stays in place.

I’m pretty sure that’s what it will be. 

3 hours ago, Carnero said:

Nah, unchanged team for me... why mess with the team that won the Q/F so comfortably?

Dal keeps his place over Stevens for his FAR superior fielding skills and the top for of Godleman, Reece, Madsen & Du Plooy stays in place.

Agreed.

Dal's fielding is worth 10 runs before he even picks a bat up - and his bowling has gone from strength to strength in the last couple of games.

2 hours ago, Montgolfier said:

Agreed.

Dal's fielding is worth 10 runs before he even picks a bat up - and his bowling has gone from strength to strength in the last couple of games.

Been good to see him pick up some wickets recently, he’s shown signs of being capable with the bat at times as well.

On ‎19‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 14:20, jimbo jones said:

I’d assume so.

starting 11 then...

Stevens                           

Godleman

Reece

Madsen

Du Plooy

Hughes

Critchley

Smit

Hudson-Prentice

Van Beek

Rampaul

M

I would go with that but have Dal in for Van Beek…..

Archived