eddie

Derbyshire Cricket 2019

19 minutes ago, sage said:

If Madsen and Reece bat another 5 overs together we should stroll this,,,baalocks

Some quick boundaries from Du Plooy before he got out and Madsen still going, so we are still going well....fingers crossed.

Critchley gets out, and Alex Hughes. Ones in and hits a 4 and a 6. Bet they wished they hadn’t got the wicket now as Critchley was only getting singles 😂 15 needed from 3 overs....

Just now, jimbo jones said:

Critchley gets out, and Alex Hughes. Ones in and hits a 4 and a 6. Bet they wished they hadn’t got the wicket now as Critchley was only getting singles 😂 15 needed from 3 overs....

even Derbyshire...

2 minutes ago, Reverend said:

If only Derbys could bat like that more consistently. Well played Derbys now keep it going.

Sometimes we bat consistently sometimes we don't. 

Just like to say that in my opinion, Rankin is rank. He was rank when he was here some years ago, and he's rank this time round.

In 3 matches so far he's got 2-95 in 10 overs. Went for 30  in 2 today. What does he add to the team?

At least we always beat Yorkshire 😂😂

As for Rankin, we definitely needed another genuine bowler in, Palladino hasn’t played in the T20s for a while now, Van Beek was really struggling, and the rest are all rounders.

its fair to say he hasn’t been a success, thankfully Van Beek bowled well yesterday, so hopefully he’s finding a bit of form.

5 hours ago, Phoenix said:

1 over for 14 from Rankin. 🙄

I was going to mention that 😂 with the amount of all rounders we have I’d rather we played an extra batsman, eg Tom Lace who hasn’t had a look in so far, Rankins over can go to Van Beek who bowled 2 overs for 9 runs at the start, but then didn’t come back...not sure how that happens, but it didn’t matter this time.

3 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

I was going to mention that 😂 with the amount of all rounders we have I’d rather we played an extra batsman, eg Tom Lace who hasn’t had a look in so far, Rankins over can go to Van Beek who bowled 2 overs for 9 runs at the start, but then didn’t come back...not sure how that happens, but it didn’t matter this time.

Massive game v Leicestershire on the tv tomorrow....a win and we have a foot in the quarters......

Posted (edited)

It was a great atmosphere at the County Ground last night. 

Brilliant victory and MOM captain fantastic Billy got 91 and took a brilliant catch. 

Love Masden though. 

71AE150A-5176-43B0-B0F3-A5043E982F98.jpeg

BAACF45D-7897-4FAC-BBCE-D597E5C8FFB1.jpeg

Edited by Curtains