Derbyshire Cricket 2019

eddie

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, jimbo jones said:

Critchley gets out, and Alex Hughes. Ones in and hits a 4 and a 6. Bet they wished they hadn’t got the wicket now as Critchley was only getting singles ? 15 needed from 3 overs....

even Derbyshire...

• 2 weeks later...

At least we always beat Yorkshire ??

As for Rankin, we definitely needed another genuine bowler in, Palladino hasn’t played in the T20s for a while now, Van Beek was really struggling, and the rest are all rounders.

its fair to say he hasn’t been a success, thankfully Van Beek bowled well yesterday, so hopefully he’s finding a bit of form.

5 hours ago, Phoenix said:

1 over for 14 from Rankin. ?

I was going to mention that ? with the amount of all rounders we have I’d rather we played an extra batsman, eg Tom Lace who hasn’t had a look in so far, Rankins over can go to Van Beek who bowled 2 overs for 9 runs at the start, but then didn’t come back...not sure how that happens, but it didn’t matter this time.

3 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

I was going to mention that ? with the amount of all rounders we have I’d rather we played an extra batsman, eg Tom Lace who hasn’t had a look in so far, Rankins over can go to Van Beek who bowled 2 overs for 9 runs at the start, but then didn’t come back...not sure how that happens, but it didn’t matter this time.

Massive game v Leicestershire on the tv tomorrow....a win and we have a foot in the quarters......

Archived