Derbyshire Cricket 2019

eddie

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

oh for a Peter Kirsten.......

Different eras, of course, but Peter Kirsten was not a particularly quick scorer in any form of the game, even amongst his peers.

Very competitive side in all forms of the game now. Even last week's defeat by Glamorgan had more positives than negatives, and if it hadn't been for Rampaul struggling in the last couple of hours, we might have nicked that one too.

The team is looking nicely competitive. I have a slight worry for when the bowling attack is faced with conditions that offer nothing much for our medium pace attack....but still, it would be nice if we can challenge for a top 3 spot. 

21 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

The team is looking nicely competitive. I have a slight worry for when the bowling attack is faced with conditions that offer nothing much for our medium pace attack....but still, it would be nice if we can challenge for a top 3 spot. 

you mean like warmth, and sunshine?

think we'll be alright for the foreseeable......?

Rampaul gets Bancroft lbw, 34-1

im Still fairly new and getting used to the twitter, but I’ve discovered the Derbyshire account does a little video of every wicket that’s taken during a game, these are the things that excite me at this point in my life ?

22 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Rampaul gets Bancroft lbw, 34-1

im Still fairly new and getting used to the twitter, but I’ve discovered the Derbyshire account does a little video of every wicket that’s taken during a game, these are the things that excite me at this point in my life ?

The Derbyshire website plays the whole game live online a lot of the time

4 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Home championship games.

I watched through the Leicestershire web site last week. Think most, if not all counties do it. I certainly watched numerous games last year but always through the home teams site.

I don't think it's changed

40 minutes ago, Charlie Dram said:

I watched through the Leicestershire web site last week. Think most, if not all counties do it. I certainly watched numerous games last year but always through the home teams site.

I don't think it's changed

Ok thanks, will check that out then ?

Archived