Derbyshire Cricket 2019

eddie

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

52-5

Hudson-Prentice picking up 2 wickets, from 5 overs without conceding a single run. That’s some bowling.

picking up him and Du Plooy is looking like some pretty good business right now.

Only Derby’s could possibly screw up from here (*reverse psychology).

Victory ?

was getting worried when the Ferguson & Cox partnership seemed to be going on forever, But  Hudson-Prentice got the big wicket of Ferguson, 2 a piece for Rampaul & Palladino and the game is won with 80 odd runs to spare. Nothing to worry about.

the win definitely puts us in the promotion race and the 2 mid season signings of Du Plooy and Hudson-Prentice have definitely improved us, which is good.

2 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Victory ?

was getting worried when the Ferguson & Cox partnership seemed to be going on forever, But  Hudson-Prentice got the big wicket of Ferguson, 2 a piece for Rampaul & Palladino and the game is won with 80 odd runs to spare. Nothing to worry about.

the win definitely puts us in the promotion race and the 2 mid season signings of Du Plooy and Hudson-Prentice have definitely improved us, which is good.

He of little faith, don’t know what you were panicking about ?

Seems we might just be more resilient this year, oh heck I’m going all Gary Rowett now.

3 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Looks like we are losing this one.

Everytime I accidentally click on this thread, the last post is always something to this effect ? 

Are we rubbish?

8 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Everytime I accidentally click on this thread, the last post is always something to this effect ? 

Are we rubbish?

Hah we currently sit 3rd in the table, with 3 teams promoted this season. We play good cricket at times, but not consistently.

Hudson-Prentice left stranded on 55. Time for me to start moaning about him batting at 8. Already looks more capable with the bat than Hosein & Critchley, But they don’t seem to want to move them from 6 and 7, but that’s always looked a position to high for me.

1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

Hudson-Prentice left stranded on 55. Time for me to start moaning about him batting at 8. Already looks more capable with the bat than Hosein & Critchley, But they don’t seem to want to move them from 6 and 7, but that’s always looked a position to high for me.

Well, he batted at 3 in the previous game...

Archived