Happy 50th Birthday Conehead John

Steve How Hard?

1 hour ago, coneheadjohn said:

z5ccAUJ.jpg

Just having a coffee with Igor and Aggie,discussing Derby’s midfield.

I guess you never have to panic wondering if you locked up before leaving the house?

Happy birthday, have a great day.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I guess you never have to panic wondering if you locked up before leaving the house?

Happy birthday, have a great day.

Could be a pair of softies, stranger walks in my house and the dog will get all excited and find a toy for them to throw.

Type of dog that if we went away would hold a house party. 

Not sure how you train a dog to be your home defence, I went with the be nice to visitors approach so people felt safe coming round still, turned him into a dog that loves everybody even the postman.

15 minutes ago, David said:

Could be a pair of softies, stranger walks in my house and the dog will get all excited and find a toy for them to throw.

Type of dog that if we went away would hold a house party. 

Not sure how you train a dog to be your home defence, I went with the be nice to visitors approach so people felt safe coming round still, turned him into a dog that loves everybody even the postman.

True, but if I was a burglar I'd peek through window then go next door!

Happy Coneday mate. Hope you have a great night.

Im slightly jealous though, as your birthday is Feb 14th all the attention is on you and you don’t have to worry about buying valentine cards and all that malarkey cus it’s your birthday init!

Archived