Sign in to follow this  
gccrowdpleaser

DJ Buffonge

Whens his contract up ? Could br a case of the club wants to keep the player but the player wants to move on.

Maybe he realises he wont get in the team at united & fancies first team football & trying to carve out a career. Stay at united in their under 23s until you reach an age you get released with no first team football experiance & no where to go because you are behind or take the leap. 

I know when Harrop was at united he wanted to go on loan but they refused to let him out. Need players for the under 23s. They offered him a contract when it was up to keep him but turned it down to go preston because he wanted to play 

On 13/02/2019 at 19:36, G-Ram said:

Whens his contract up ? Could br a case of the club wants to keep the player but the player wants to move on.

Maybe he realises he wont get in the team at united & fancies first team football & trying to carve out a career. Stay at united in their under 23s until you reach an age you get released with no first team football experiance & no where to go because you are behind or take the leap. 

I know when Harrop was at united he wanted to go on loan but they refused to let him out. Need players for the under 23s. They offered him a contract when it was up to keep him but turned it down to go preston because he wanted to play 

Out of contract at the end of the season I think...