Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
AmericanRam

Valentine's Day 2019

Recommended Posts

Well Valentine's Day is Thursday.I'm looking forward to it as it will be me and Toya's first one as a couple.

We plan on going to our favorite steakhouse,followed by a movie, and then a surprise I have for her...a song I wrote for and will perform for her to say how much she's changed my life for the better.😁

Anyone else really looking forward to this day with their significant other?

 

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, AmericanRam said:

a surprise I have for her...a song I wrote for and will perform for her to say how much she's changed my life for the better.😁 

 

You are my Toya,

My only Toya,

You make me happy, when skies are grey,

You never notice, how much I love you,

So please don't take my Toya away...

 

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, AmericanRam said:

We plan on going to our favorite steakhouse,followed by a movie, and then a surprise I have for her...a song I wrote for and will perform for her to say how much she's changed my life for the better.😁

Omg I have almost the exact same night planned!

We too are going start off in a steakhouse - where I'll be drinking two drinks to her one, which in itself will start to piss her off even before I've done anything.

No movie planned but I will be making up a song for her, which will sound dead funny in my head but will make her angry due to the inappropriate reference to her mother's boobs or summat. Then we'll probably head home a little earlier than planned where I'll receive a lecture about how I can't control my drinking when we go out and ruin every night. During which I'll fall asleep on the settee. 🍻♥️

Edited by Parsnip

Share this post


Link to post

Have given Valentines day much thought this year and decided as I approach 50 to turn over a new leaf. No longer will I be a sexist pig that I have been all these years.

I have decided to buy into the equality movement and have decided unlike other years that flowers, perfume, romantic movies are off the list...i dont want her to feel like I am stereotyping her.

I have also decided that this time there will be no romantic breaks away as  I dont want her to feel that I am inappropriately assuming that I will get a Jump by taking her to a nice hotel.

No more will I peruse lingerie websites as I don't want her to feel like I am objectifying her.

No this year its total equality all the way. I have her a 4 pack of Cobra, a Vindaloo booked and going to settle down to watch Con Air.

Love is caring and sharing.

 

Share this post


Link to post

I've booked tickets for her favourite musical on its provincial tour.

Arrived a bit late to the party, so couldn't find 2 together but she's within striking distance if my snoring becomes obtrusive. 

It's been a bit of a faff booking a pre theatre menu, instead of a valentine's one at twice the cost, but eventually I've got there, and who doesn't love a Lamb Donner at 6pm?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

Have given Valentines day much thought this year and decided as I approach 50 to turn over a new leaf. No longer will I be a sexist pig that I have been all these years.

I have decided to buy into the equality movement and have decided unlike other years that flowers, perfume, romantic movies are off the list...i dont want her to feel like I am stereotyping her.

I have also decided that this time there will be no romantic breaks away as  I dont want her to feel that I am inappropriately assuming that I will get a Jump by taking her to a nice hotel.

No more will I peruse lingerie websites as I don't want her to feel like I am objectifying her.

No this year its total equality all the way. I have her a 4 pack of Cobra, a Vindaloo booked and going to settle down to watch Con Air.

Love is caring and sharing.

 

Why stop there? The whole thing is a sexist sham and a considered re-brand is clearly the way forward....

image.png.d2dd1b66526232f3a67a5e6549ede6ac.png

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ramslad1992 said:

I’ve been seeing a girl for a couple of weeks so we aren’t making a big deal of it and just going down the pub for a drink, I’ve buy her a card though. 

Make sure you write a romantic poem in the card.

Something like:

 

To my dearest sweetheart, so fresh and new,

I've never dated anyone as long as I have you.

You make my heart flutter, and bring a tear to my eye,

Each time I glance at your tattoo'd thigh.

Here's to the next two weeks, and getting further still,

But before we do, are you on the pill?

If you're not, we can solve this with ease,

Are you ok spending time on your knees?

 

 

You can of course, edit or re-write in your own words, but it needs very little work, if you ask me.

Good luck.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Make sure you write a romantic poem in the card.

Something like:

 

To my dearest sweetheart, so fresh and new,

I've never dated anyone as long as I have you.

You make my heart flutter, and bring a tear to my eye,

Each time I glance at your tattoo'd thigh.

Here's to the next two weeks, and getting further still,

But before we do, are you on the pill?

If you're not, we can solve this with ease,

Are you ok spending time on your knees?

 

 

You can of course, edit or re-write in your own words, but it needs very little work, if you ask me.

Good luck.

 

 

I’ll give that a go... if it works I owe you a beer 😂

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

I’ll give that a go... if it works I owe you a beer 😂

A beer?  "A" beer?  As in "Single"?  "Solitary"?

Listen, come Friday morning, you'll be positively throwing beer in my direction!

Trust me.  

Share this post


Link to post

Who says romance is dead ?Biggest rooster up I made was during a family trip to the dentist ,me and the wife and two kids walk down to reception .

"Can I make an appointment for us all in six months time please"

"Is May 19th ok" she says 

"How do I know, it's a long way in advance May 19th means nothing to me"

"That's our wedding anniversary" says the wife. 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.