Sign in to follow this  
AmericanRam

Valentine's Day 2019

1 minute ago, King Kevin said:

Who says romance is dead ?Biggest rooster up I made was during a family trip to the dentist ,me and the wife and two kids walk down to reception .

"Can I make an appointment for us all in six months time please"

"Is May 19th ok" she says 

"How do I know, it's a long way in advance May 19th means nothing to me"

"That's our wedding anniversary" says the wife. 

DOH!

And did they manage to get your teeth from the back of your throat there and then, or was that a hospital job?

I shall be splashing out £20 on a Waitrose Valentine's Day dinner for two........

........and then sharing it with Hants Jnr as Mrs Hants is clearing off to the annual ice-cream expo in Harrogate. 😄

Maybe I'll be for a bit of Tutti Frutti on her return.........

23 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

I shall be splashing out £20 on a Waitrose Valentine's Day dinner for two........

........and then sharing it with Hants Jnr as Mrs Hants is clearing off to the annual ice-cream expo in Harrogate. 😄

Maybe I'll be for a bit of Tutti Frutti on her return.........

Or an Arctic Roll.

We don't celebrate Valentine's day for 2 reasons. 1- it's a big money making scam! The cone love is spread throughout the year, not just on one day. 2-its @coneheadjohn's birthday......bring on the steak n gin!!!

Although a couple of years ago we decided to make cards for each other and I received a card fashioned out of a crunchy nut cornflakes box with some red paper knickers stuck on the front with gaffa tape and a message in felt tip! I was impressed xx

1 hour ago, Mrs Cone said:

Although a couple of years ago we decided to make cards for each other and I received a card fashioned out of a crunchy nut cornflakes box with some red paper knickers stuck on the front with gaffa tape and a message in felt tip! I was impressed xx

You old romantic, @coneheadjohn😂