RadioactiveWaste

Ipswich Town vs Derby County Match Thread

Roos

Bogle      Keogh     Tomori      Malone

Huddlestone

King                   Holmes

Wilson           Waghorn           Jozefzoon

No point changing a winning side, leave that to the FA Cup. Roos is deservent of his place in the side 3 clean sheets in a row and we haven't lost a game with him in goal. Bogle was quality again Saturday and maybe a week off did him good. Huddlestone to remain in the side as his passing and vision help us dictate play. King to come in for Bryson who may need a rest. Waghorn to play centrally again and Zoon to start, yes he was OK at best Saturday but lets give him another chance.

1 minute ago, Edtheram said:

Roos

Bogle      Keogh     Tomori      Malone

Huddlestone

King                   Holmes

Wilson           Waghorn           Jozefzoon

No point changing a winning side, leave that to the FA Cup. Roos is deservent of his place in the side 3 clean sheets in a row and we haven't lost a game with him in goal. Bogle was quality again Saturday and maybe a week off did him good. Huddlestone to remain in the side as his passing and vision help us dictate play. King to come in for Bryson who may need a rest. Waghorn to play centrally again and Zoon to start, yes he was OK at best Saturday but lets give him another chance.

You say no point in changing a winning side then promptly change it. Bryson did the job expected of him on Saturday and certainly doesn't deserve to be dropped, or 'rested' if you prefer to call it.

19 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

You say no point in changing a winning side then promptly change it. Bryson did the job expected of him on Saturday and certainly doesn't deserve to be dropped, or 'rested' if you prefer to call it.

Tbf King has been brought in to play, I imagine he is best in Bryson's role, against bottom of the league is a good game to get him going in the championship... id also like to see Cole come in but I don't think he has been brought into play week in week out like King has.

9 minutes ago, David said:

Top goalscorer with 6 and assist man 4, has now been ruled out for 9 months.

I thought that looked bad when it happened. Always feel sorry for any player who gets an ACL - such a short career anyway - and the recovery to full form is often a lot longer than the 9 months actually off the pitch.

59 minutes ago, David said:

Top goalscorer with 6 and assist man 4, has now been ruled out for 9 months.

Saw Freddie Sears make his full debut for West Ham against us in 2008 (that season). Was sitting with a lot of my east end West Ham mates and they were so excited to see him start a Premier League game, and had massive hopes for the lad. So I've always taken note of him. Very sorry to see this. An injury I've had and hate to see it happen to anyone else.

Carson 

Bogle Keogh Tomori Malone 

Hudds

King Holmes

Wilson Waghorn Josefzoon

bring King in for Bryson so Bryson can be fit for Saturday (king can’t play) otherwise same team, not sure why people want Malone out the side, Cole will probably start Saturday in the cup 

15 hours ago, admira said:

I saw on twitter that we’ve sold over 1,000 tickets. Should be a good atmosphere. 

cracking effort if that's the case! Considering Brighton away as well on Sat. 

8 minutes ago, 'Rambe33 said:

cracking effort if that's the case! Considering Brighton away as well on Sat. 

Agreed!

1000 on a Wednesday night to Ipswich (on SKY too)

Already sold out the first allocation of 1700 to Brighton on Saturday for a Midday kick off (with traffic problems and trains) and its on BT too.

Great support, Hopefully the fans can give the lads an extra boost!

13 hours ago, eddie said:

So is Josefzoon the latest scapegoat now Lawrence is injured?

What am I scapegoating Eddie?

I'm just saying I don't think he adds anything to the team. Why does everything have to be a scapegoat?

5 hours ago, DcfcJB said:

Tbf King has been brought in to play, I imagine he is best in Bryson's role, against bottom of the league is a good game to get him going in the championship... id also like to see Cole come in but I don't think he has been brought into play week in week out like King has.

He's played one full game this season - an F.A Cup tie over 5 weeks ago so can hardly be classed as match-fit, something he himself confirmed in an interview last week. He needs to be brought in steadily, not thrown into a match which is so important.

3 hours ago, rammieib said:

What am I scapegoating Eddie?

I'm just saying I don't think he adds anything to the team. Why does everything have to be a scapegoat?

Why does (nearly) every post have to be so negative?