Ipswich Town vs Derby County Match Thread

RadioactiveWaste

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Johnson? Honestly what was the need to change the team after putting in a proper composed performance the other day? We looked balance now we’ve switched it all up... really don’t get the logic

Huddlestone literally played out his skin and gets bench, what does he have to do? Worries me that frank would make these sort of calls tbh

Making sure Huddlestone's available to start v Brighton. 

This team *should* be able to beat Ipswich, but we've seen poor performances from everyone (including Huddz, in fairness) to add an air of concern to every game.

Don't know if I agree. But travelling to Ipswich then travelling to Brighton 2 and a half days later, Huddz was never going to be able to start both games. He's rotated so often for a reason. 

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Johnson? Honestly what was the need to change the team after putting in a proper composed performance the other day? We looked balance now we’ve switched it all up... really don’t get the logic

Huddlestone literally played out his skin and gets bench, what does he have to do? Worries me that frank would make these sort of calls tbh

This

he tinkers around to much, it worked last week just leave it

1 minute ago, BurtonRam7 said:

If you think Huddlestone has been dropped, you're an idiot.

Why? He's a professional athlete aged 32 not 132. On top of that its not like he's been playing every game this season. And if you were to rest him, surely the cup game is when you'd do that. 

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Not surprised logic escapes you, but for what worth I suspect Frank has an eye for Saturday. He probably thinks that a winnable tie, and wants to keep Thud and Bryson’s legs fresh for that game (with King cup tied). We have a good squad - Johnson needs to play a few games, and deserves his rehabilitation if he has worked hard in training.  I don’t care what the team is tonight, nor really too much how we play. A win tonight, and another on Saturday, will do for me. COYR!!

Archived