Ipswich Town vs Derby County Match Thread

RadioactiveWaste

2 hours ago, admira said:

One hour before I leave work for The Station Hotel, Ipswich.

One hour and 5 minutes before I am in there drinking the first pint with several other Suffolk-based Rams.

I'll miss this fixture next year....

You can't have it both ways, Frank s taking us up ??

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Ah no worries. Working away tonight so would have to be on SkyGo. I’ll have to buy it then

Come on you Rams!

if youve got Sky and not NowTv you can watch on the App - but if youve only got NowTv then you can't as far as im aware.

arrived in Ipswich half an hour ago , seen a few Rams fans already , in the pub , beer and an all day breakfast in front of me , really looking forward to game , hoping we have learnt our lesson from earlier in season and approach this game in the proper manner , grab the game by the scruff of the neck from the start , take our chances and the points are ours , good luck to Frank and the boys COYR

13 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I wonder what the consensus of opinion is with the Tractor Boys given the fact that Frank had talks with them before joining us. Do they think their season could have been so much different or do they think they were doomed regardless of who was at the helm? 

That's an interesting one. Although we've not been the anything you want environment Clement for instance had, Frank's certainly had a situation with a lot of will and tools to succeed here, which may have been a lot more restricted.

Supposing he had,he would probably have still got the Chelsea loans, but probably not Wilson, and even though the budget would've still been small the likes of Homes and Evans could no doubt have been found. I gather they went down the road of trying to find lower league bargains but didn't get the quality needed and never really got going.

It#s unfortunate for Ipswich that they got rid of Mick Macarthy when the actual manager the club needed was exactly big MIck Mac-studsup

First post after lurking for a while. Just left London - should be in Ipswich in an hour or so, will head to pub for a swift  but have to pick up a reprint from the ground since my ticket didn’t get in in time. Mikkeller and Buxton beer to keep me company for the next hour or so.

29 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I wonder what the consensus of opinion is with the Tractor Boys given the fact that Frank had talks with them before joining us. Do they think their season could have been so much different or do they think they were doomed regardless of who was at the helm? 

They would have been safe with all the loans Frank would have attracted. Not much higher but certainly safe

53 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Think Frank declined the opportunity because the club were not in a financial position to offer any chance of improvement or assistance to new management. Mick McCarthy  dispite  in my view being an arse did exceptionally well to keep them up

50 minutes ago, se1ram said:

First post after lurking for a while. Just left London - should be in Ipswich in an hour or so, will head to pub for a swift  but have to pick up a reprint from the ground since my ticket didn’t get in in time. Mikkeller and Buxton beer to keep me company for the next hour or so.

Enjoy the game,and stop lurking☺ it in nerves me?

53 minutes ago, se1ram said:

Enjoy the game and stop lurking, it un nerves me?

1 hour ago, David said:

Go to https://www.dcfc.co.uk/fixtures

Click the download button at the top

Derby County Fixtures

Then which calendar you use. Auto syncs fixture changes which are moved for TV or Cup games.

For goodness sake, @David. I can only just cope with using a real diary and a pen! You lot with newfangled ways still seem to get it wrong!

Archived