Ipswich Town vs Derby County Match Thread

RadioactiveWaste

9 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Ipswich are ducking dire, one of the worst teams to play in the Division for a long time. Classic derby will be to not beat them and then beat Brighton, which is entirely what I’m expecting to happen... 

No need to change much for me, just go out and play proper football like we did against hull and we’ll be fine, Ipswich shouldn’t pose any discernible threat, it’ll be ourselves that kills us if we don’t get the win. 

Roos

Bogle Keogh Tomori Malone

Huddlestone

Bryson Holmes

Wilson Waghorn Bennett

Similar to hull really their main threat is likely to come from long balls and down the wing, need our full backs to put in a good performance and stop crosses for once in their lives, hopefully Tomori and Keogh can win a few more aerial battles than usual as well as I suspect they’ll be a few hoofs upfront with lambert in charge. We just need to patient in our own attacking, even more so than the other day as Ipswich will likely sit way back. Just need to pass it around and tire them out to try and properly work an opening, don’t got hoofing it to Waghorn cause that’ll play right to their hands.

Thought they played some neat football at times V Norwich, 3-0 flattered Norwich I thought but local derby can cancel out form in the heat of the moment. Mears out long term, feel for the lad. Do fancy us though for this. 

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, David said:

If we lose on Wednesday that right there will be up in lights on the Ipswich forum. 

Any Tractor boys or girls reading we don't know who this is ^^, absolutely nothing to do with us, just hangs around like one of those stray cats looking for a new owner. We haven't fed it, not even a whiff of a pouch of Whiskers and to be honest it's not that keen on the Derby team either so don't take it's personally.

To be fair most Ipswich Fans probably have him on their ignore list too.

12 minutes ago, David said:

If we lose on Wednesday that right there will be up in lights on the Ipswich forum. 

Any Tractor boys or girls reading we don't know who this is ^^, absolutely nothing to do with us, just hangs around like one of those stray cats looking for a new owner. We haven't fed it, not even a whiff of a pouch of Whiskers and to be honest it's not that keen on the Derby team either so don't take it's personally.

It’s true tho, I did say I entirely expect us to lose as is the derby way so they’d be taking my post out of context 

Are we supposed to be able to sign up for the £10 live game yet?

i know most won't be interested as you're all on the fiddle, but i'd quite like to know.

36 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Are we supposed to be able to sign up for the £10 live game yet?

i know most won't be interested as you're all on the fiddle, but i'd quite like to know.

You can yes, using your fan ID sign in with your account

Go to https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-live-streaming

Make sure you select the Ipswich game (Millwall also available), then click signup now below he pay per game box.

Screenshot 2019-02-12 at 09.50.39.png

If you also have the UK audio package you will see a warning message about having an active subscription but you can ignore this and continue to checkout below. Then login on Wednesday night the "Watch the game live" link will be on the homepage.

Screenshot 2019-02-12 at 09.50.57.png

2 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

I’d be quite tempted to get this ramstv one off, is there a way I can link it through a PS4 so I can watch it on my tv rather than the laptop screen?

ps4 browser may work, but you'd be better just taking the HDMI out your ps4 and putting it in your laptop.

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

But the pictures are better on radio derby anyway.

Ed this is terrible from Derby Dawes and Craig give it a spanking like my Internet search history Rammage describe the game with such eloquence.

yeah... OK... Its a tenner for a night off from Rd.

Red button on Sky Sports, if you have it.

But that maybe the greatest name for Ramage I've seen.

35 minutes ago, Srg said:

Red button on Sky Sports, if you have it.

But that maybe the greatest name for Ramage I've seen.

I refuse to give sky a single penny of mine. I'd give ramstv the money anytime in preference, but, its a free country and lots of people do have sky and will be able to view via red button.

1 hour ago, TuffLuff said:

I’d be quite tempted to get this ramstv one off, is there a way I can link it through a PS4 so I can watch it on my tv rather than the laptop screen?

The nowTV games you can do do through the PS4 as they have an app already installed. For RamsTV you can just use an HDMI cable from your laptop - although ive had a couple of smart TVs not play nice with this method recently.

1 hour ago, TuffLuff said:

I've watched a few of the under 23s on my xbox through their Internet browser.

On 10/02/2019 at 19:52, LeedsCityRam said:

Ipswich did try today but that's really the least you expect from a local derby. Despite having more possession & more shots at Carrow Road this season ('other than Derby') they didn't really lay a glove on Norwich. Probably a good time to play them as confidence will be low after a 0-3 defeat despite playing pretty well (by their standards).

Assuming Lawrence is still out, I'd keep an unchanged XI. I'd like to see King feature at some point but I doubt he's matchfit enough to start. Interested to see if consecutive games & a low profile midweek away fixture enables FloJo to show us a bit more of his Brentford form.

Didn't ever look like scoring, and hopefully will be buggered  after a physical game against their local rivals.Hopefully if we can get an early goal it will dampen their spirits.A must win game for us to push for the autos and after sats performance any thing less will be disappointing.

2 hours ago, TuffLuff said:

I tried it earlier this year and i cant remember if it worked or not? probs best to buy a HDMI to run from your laptop to TV only cost £5 i think. Otherwise could try broadcasting from your phone to your ps4

Archived