Poynton ram

Should we be worried?

Well he’s already said he won’t be here in 20 years. Somebody needs to break it down year-by-year, month-by-month then day-by-day until we can determine the exact minute he intends to leave us.

I already can’t wait for our next trip to Chelsea, got some more plastic snakes in the post already.

They reckon Sarri has got a month to save his job.

Malmo in the Europa League on Thursday night, Manchester United in the fifth round of the FA Cup, Manchester City in the Carabao Cup final and Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier League before the month is out.

Abramovich hasn’t been to a match all season and will probably pull the Sarri trigger if the results over the next few weeks go pear shaped and will no doubt try to appoint a Chelsea legend to win over the dispirited, disillusioned, ranting hordes of Chelsea supporters.

I’ve got no problem with this strategy, after all ............................................................Mark Hughes is available!

I'm a big Frank fan but even he would tell you that he's achieved absolutely zero in his managerial career so far.

If he got us up in his first season, that could be enough for someone else to take a look. Right now, we're far from nailed on for even a top 6 finish. So much to prove before anyone even puts him on their radar

4 minutes ago, Tombo said:

I'm a big Frank fan but even he would tell you that he's achieved absolutely zero in his managerial career so far.

If he got us up in his first season, that could be enough for someone else to take a look. Right now, we're far from nailed on for even a top 6 finish. So much to prove before anyone even puts him on their radar

I agree, but then look at Ole Gunnar Solskjaer at Man Utd. Really achieved nothing in management until now.

I really hope Chelsea don't see him as a bench mark. 

Even if they did and Frank went and did nothing. It still means we lose him.

So let's look at Frank as someone with integrity and hope he stays. I am sure as others have said, he is grounded enough to know his experience level.

1 hour ago, BathRam72 said:

I agree, but then look at Ole Gunnar Solskjaer at Man Utd. Really achieved nothing in management until now.

I really hope Chelsea don't see him as a bench mark. 

Even if they did and Frank went and did nothing. It still means we lose him.

So let's look at Frank as someone with integrity and hope he stays. I am sure as others have said, he is grounded enough to know his experience level.

Solskjaer has had 8 years in management winning 2 of Molde’s 3 top flite titles in his first 2 seasons in charge, not only that he’s won the cup and twice won the reserves league at Man Utd. 

Whilst it might be nothing compared to the likes of Mourinho, he hasn’t just walked out of a TV studio and into his first job at United.

After Chelsea's exit from the cup and their next two fixtures being the champions league tie against Malmo this week and The League Cup Final on Sunday it seems highly likely Sarri will be sacked today.

Hopefully they won't come looking for Frank but if he does go perhaps he can take Nugent with him. I remain stunned that he preferred Nugent to Waghorn up top against Brighton. If he was planning to rest Waghorn I would have understood but he played. Every Derby fan know's Nugent is done but it's completely mystifying, that Frank doesn't. It's the first chick in the armour for me.

1 minute ago, Stroker Ace said:

After Chelsea's exit from the cup and their next two fixtures being the champions league tie against Malmo this week and The League Cup Final on Sunday it seems highly likely Sarri will be sacked today.

Hopefully they won't come looking for Frank but if he does go perhaps he can take Nugent with him. I remain stunned that he preferred Nugent to Waghorn up top against Brighton. If he was planning to rest Waghorn I would have understood but he played. Every Derby fan know's Nugent is done but it's completely mystifying, that Frank doesn't. It's the first chick in the armour for me.

Can’t be, I remember seeing Joan of Arc clad in armour!

Win our 2 games in hand against beatable teams and we could be 10 points clear of 8th.....

No need to worry - Not playing well, but not losing games,

Need to start turning a corner in terms of creating chances, playing well and winning games though,

Our run in is favorable so we shouldn't fear anyone,

Win our home games and dont lose away and we should be all set for the play offs. COYR

I think personally sacking Sarri would only highlight what a mess Chelsea are.

In his first press conference as manager, Sarri said it would take time (as in seasons) for the team to adapt to his style. They all seemed fine with that back then. What's changed? Bringing him in was committing to a long term project. Sacking him just highlights that you didn't know what you were doing from day one.

Honestly would not be shocked if they did actually turn to Lampard and Morris. Who else could they go for? Or more importantly, who else would they be willing to be time