Sign in to follow this  
RiddingsRam

Best place the sit at PP

Always sat in the North with grandkids - they seem to follow the game better from the end than the sides. They can’t come often now so , when I realised I was struggling to see the north end of the pitch, I moved my season ticket to West lower and bought some new specs!

I have sat everywhere as I don’t have a season ticket. For me the best is the South West corner. Decent atmosphere without too many muppets. 

Done the south stand. Meh. 

The west stand is better than people think. East is okay further back you go. North zzzzzz. 

Edited by Angry Ram

3 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

I have sat everywhere as I don’t have a season ticket. For me the best is the South West corner. Decent atmosphere without too many muppets. 

Done the south stand. Meh. 

The west stand is better than people think. East is okay further back you go. North zzzzzz. 

Thinking of relocating South West upper, seems to be a popular spot.

Currently towards back of East Lower in line with the D, good view but the moaners behind me are doing the lads head in! 

23 minutes ago, archram said:

Always sat in the North with grandkids - they seem to follow the game better from the end than the sides. They can’t come often now so , when I realised I was struggling to see the north end of the pitch, I moved my season ticket to West lower and bought some new specs!

Blimey!  If you couldn't see the North end of the pitch from the North Stand, It's a good job you went for Lower West.  I suspect from Upper West, you'd struggle to see the numbers on the players backs as they came out of the tunnel!  ;-) 

17 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Currently towards back of East Lower in line with the D, good view but the moaners behind me are doing the lads head in! 

The very reason I gave up my season ticket. Had all sorts of problems in the SE corner one year with a geezer who would not shut the F up. Not one to not say anything, we clashed all season. Almost came to blows on more than one occasion. In his defence it was one of the Clough years. 

Edited by Angry Ram

22 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

I have sat everywhere as I don’t have a season ticket. For me the best is the South West corner. 

15 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

It felt like it was gonna collapse the last time I sat up there. Might have something to do with me being a fat fooker or how many sherberts I'd had before the game but it seemed quite rickety up there.

13 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

The very reason I gave up my season ticket. Had all sorts of problems in the SE corner one year with a geezer who would not shut the F up. Not one to not say anything, we clashed all season. Almost came to blows on more than one occasion. In his defence it was one of the Clough years. 

I don't really hear them, and when I do I ignore it, proper bedwetters they are but it winds my lad up no end!

It's been 5 years so far, I try to tell him it's the same wherever you sit, and quite like strolling in and knowing what you'll hear, but it's getting to the stage when his anger can't be contained.

10 minutes ago, Whoneedshuls said:

Sat on halfway line just above directors box in West stand been there for 10 years..

10 years?  Slow getting out, I take it?  Has the chair-lift broke?

1 hour ago, reveldevil said:

You must be near me, not spotted you