Best place the sit at PP

RiddingsRam

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next to the directors box where we get the soft seats and a bit of carpet, a nice cup of coffee, and the chance of a nap.

If i open one eye i can keep me eye on the fit birds that smile sweetly at Mel and Roy Mac. Thats enough excitement for me.

altho sometimes I might wave me free flag. 

I generally close me eyes and pretend its 1970. 

Used to sit in the south east corner then moved to the south stand upper. I think south east upper was a cracking view and the south stand upper aint bad either. 

Sat in the north east lower yesterday amd I though the view was rubbish, dont see how people can get a good view so low down, cant get any decent perception of space and positioning, imo anyway.

Used to be South Stand, but as of this season we're in the very corner of the South West, only a few rows from the back.

Enjoying the more top down view so we can sit down discussing how our new seats give us a much better sense of the games than if we were, say, south standers, and generally say and do things only pretentious tossers do.

Cc: @Ramchop

For view on the match I'd generally go east stand upper towards the halfway line but the moaning levels did me in, so I generally go south stand, but because I live away and go on an individual game basis I choose based on how I feel at the time.

South West Upper is OK for a cheap ticket and the one blessing of modern grounds is there's no really a bad view in any of the seats, but low down on the end near the corner does seem to ruin perspective on action at the other end.

and sod the West stand poshos.

15 hours ago, Tombo said:

Used to be South Stand, but as of this season we're in the very corner of the South West, only a few rows from the back.

Enjoying the more top down view so we can sit down discussing how our new seats give us a much better sense of the games than if we were, say, south standers, and generally say and do things only pretentious tossers do.

Cc: @Ramchop

I'm in South Lower at the moment and was only discussing this move with my brother on Saturday. You would recommend then? 

Always sat in the North with grandkids - they seem to follow the game better from the end than the sides. They can’t come often now so , when I realised I was struggling to see the north end of the pitch, I moved my season ticket to West lower and bought some new specs!

I have sat everywhere as I don’t have a season ticket. For me the best is the South West corner. Decent atmosphere without too many muppets. 

Done the south stand. Meh. 

The west stand is better than people think. East is okay further back you go. North zzzzzz. 

3 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

I have sat everywhere as I don’t have a season ticket. For me the best is the South West corner. Decent atmosphere without too many muppets. 

Done the south stand. Meh. 

The west stand is better than people think. East is okay further back you go. North zzzzzz. 

Thinking of relocating South West upper, seems to be a popular spot.

Currently towards back of East Lower in line with the D, good view but the moaners behind me are doing the lads head in! 

1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

Currently towards back of East Lower in line with the D, good view but the moaners behind me are doing the lads head in! 

20 hours ago, Boycie said:

moved to the east upper Level with the D of the peno area.

I see.

23 minutes ago, archram said:

Always sat in the North with grandkids - they seem to follow the game better from the end than the sides. They can’t come often now so , when I realised I was struggling to see the north end of the pitch, I moved my season ticket to West lower and bought some new specs!

Blimey!  If you couldn't see the North end of the pitch from the North Stand, It's a good job you went for Lower West.  I suspect from Upper West, you'd struggle to see the numbers on the players backs as they came out of the tunnel!  ;-) 

Archived