Hull City - another new crest

REDCAR

Just read about their new club crest.

Doesn’t look that much different to the previous one, but my god when you look at how many times it’s changed over the years.... different tiger designs etc.

As a graphic designer, this kinda stuff really interests me... might be yawnsville for you guys..?

So glad we’ve not had so many changes and have an iconic club badge / crest that doesn’t even carry the name!

Can’t see it changing anytime soon either!

COYR! ?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not exactly tiger stripes are they.

maybe the designer wasn't sure what a tiger looked like.

it seems to be missing one lower canine as well.

52 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Looks a bit "Jungle Book" to me.  Slightly more cuddly than fierce!  

A bit like us swapping to this...

37646182-cartoon-ram.jpg

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/hull-city-reveal-new-crest-2508664

For goodness sake don't give the marketing team ideas - if they think ity will appeal to more kids they'll be all ove this - just look what they did to Rammie's head.....

Since when has a tiger had that many stripes on its head. It’s all very busy. I’ve got a tiger tattooed on my chest that’s way more realistic. They could’ve taken that as a model I’d they couldn’t be armed to get it a zoo and actually look at one. 

There should be more white round the chin for starters, tigers almost have a mane, they’re big ducking cats, this is a lot sleeker, like a leapard or jaguar. 

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

Since when has a tiger had that many stripes on its head. It’s all very busy. I’ve got a tiger tattooed on my chest that’s way more realistic. They could’ve taken that as a model I’d they couldn’t be armed to get it a zoo and actually look at one. 

There should be more white round the chin for starters, tigers almost have a mane, they’re big ducking cats, this is a lot sleeker, like a leapard or jaguar. 

Looks more like a slightly annoyed tabby to me......

16 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Looks like another lazy publicity stunt just like Leeds did when they released that badge with zero intention of every implementing It, but It gets us all talking.! 

ITK - I hear they are about to suggest a change to our logo and here it is

image.png.fedb785d9814e0189273b3817c9cf327.png

Archived