Sign in to follow this  
Tim Bucktoo

Title Race

10 points is a big gap to make up even with 17 games to go.  I think playoffs is more likely, but I would love us to go up through the autos. 

Of the teams above us based entirely on their performances against us I would like to see Shef Utd and Leeds in the top 2 (if we dont get it) as they have been the best teams I have seen against us this season. Also don't want them in the playoffs if we get there. Reckon we are in with a good chance against any of the other 4 teams though.

8 minutes ago, ram1964 said:

Too many inconsistencies , unless new signings have a real impact think we will do well to stay in top six.Obviously play offs any ones for the taking but we blow to hot and cold .8th or above realistic, but forever a dreamer.

Nevermind staying in the top 6 - we've got to get back in first!

Edited by GenBr

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

Snakey was being quoted (on talksport I think) of saying he didn't think either Leeds or Norwich would finish in the top 2.

Just saying like....😂

Don't you mean "fink" not "think"?

Edited by Remy the hare

5 games in next 17 days.

3 very winnable league games where we really need 9 points to stay in touch with top 2.

A chance to get to cup quarter finals, with only two top 6 clubs remaining.

Away at Forest which could be season defining one way or the other.

Come March we could be within 3 points of promotion and playing Bristol City at home in quarter final.

Or we could have dropped below and improved Forest with playoffs disappearing.

If everyone gets fully behind the team, it will help.

Edited by ariotofmyown

At this point in the season early season form goes out of the window, go on an unbeaten/winning run and you've got a good chance at promotion. If any teams show a little consistency over the next ten games they'll probably end up champions.