Title Race

North East Ram

Shef Utd going top, Leeds down to third and we’re 10 points from the summit with 2 games in hand. 

There’s no way of calling this season’s final positions. 

I wish we could win 3 or 4 games in a row cos this season is wide open.

Dare you believe or are you too cautious to be excited? Beat Hull and I’m a believer ? Lose and I’m going home and taking my ball with me ?

Who is going up? Answers on a postcard please...

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cannot believe Billy Sharp with 21 goals already this season !! Who would have thought that pre season.

Indeed you have to say fair play to Sheffield United and particularly to Chris Wilder - proving to be a very good manager.

Looks like Norwich and Sheff Utd for me.

2 minutes ago, gfs1ram said:

Cannot believe Billy Sharp with 21 goals already this season !! Who would have thought that pre season.

Indeed you have to say fair play to Sheffield United and particularly to Chris Wilder - proving to be a very good manager.

22 now 

I've seen Sharp miss some sitters this year too but the sheer amount of chances he gets in a credit to Sheff United and Wilder. He's very similar to our jack in both build and how he operates on the pitch but I don't think Jack's had a chance since Norwich away and that's the difference.

7 minutes ago, gfs1ram said:

I was saying last season what a top manager at this level he is. Really like him and in the last few seasons (including Northampton) has anyone got more points than him. Good luck to them.

Archived