Brighton (A) FA Cup Tickets

David

On 08/02/2019 at 14:43, CHCDerby said:

I'm guessing that if we sell these, more will become available. I can't see 1700 taking too long to sell.

One game away from a QF - this is a massive game. Forget about promotion for a minute, this is possibly our only chance to get to Wembley for a good few seasons.

We have an excellent chance in the play offs,if we dont get 2nd.☺

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/02/2019 at 10:19, ramjit said:

Any body no if you could pay on the gate if there’s tickets left from the second allocation..I live in Brighton so don’t want really want to have them posted in case don’t arrive in time..

On 12/02/2019 at 13:12, i-Ram said:

Ticket bagged. If the game isn’t as exciting as the Saints game, with the same win outcome, l will not be leaving my Armchair again for some while l can tell you. Get it properly sorted Frank.

Armchair again for me a while then.  Disappointing performance by many, but midfield in particular were poor - so little movement, it is not surprising that Keogh and Tomori had the ball so long; nobody was moving into space for them.  King, Mount and Lawrence (no matter how frustrating he can be) all have to play when fit.  Still think we can/should finish above Boro and Brizzle and hopefully come the playoffs Frank has us better drilled than we looked today.  COYR!!

On 12/02/2019 at 13:12, i-Ram said:

Ticket bagged. If the game isn’t as exciting as the Saints game, with the same win outcome, l will not be leaving my Armchair again for some while l can tell you. Get it properly sorted Frank.

33 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Armchair again for me a while then.  Disappointing performance by many, but midfield in particular were poor - so little movement, it is not surprising that Keogh and Tomori had the ball so long; nobody was moving into space for them.  King, Mount and Lawrence (no matter how frustrating he can be) all have to play when fit.  Still think we can/should finish above Boro and Brizzle and hopefully come the playoffs Frank has us better drilled than we looked today.  COYR!!

Hello I-ram disappointing result today good last 10 minutes! Nice to meet you on the train today! 

2 minutes ago, Jamiejohn1986 said:

Hello I-ram disappointing result today good last 10 minutes! Nice to meet you on the train today! 

Good to meet you too, and the Swanmore Massive.  Look forward to meeting you again on the train to Wembley come May.  

1 minute ago, Angry Ram said:

He’s a decent lad ain’t he. 

Same sense of humour as me. Was his Fulham supporting lad with him ?

No, that lightweight was playing today (and his interest in Fulham has waned this season - funny that). We must catch up soon buddy. Best to you and Dan.

Archived