Brighton (A) FA Cup Tickets

David

18 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

Sorry for the little moan, but a previous round I bought 10++ tickets and although got charged over a tenner admin fees that was expected, what wasn't was the several quid towards the ladies team. Upon noticing this in the email received the club told me I ticked the box, so I put this down to my own stupidity.

Today I get tickets, and this time I notice that it automatically added round up to the nearest fiver, i removed this and then the next screen there is also a tick box, personally I find this a bit naughty. I have nothing against the ladies team, however it should be an option that is added by the purchaser not one that is automatically applied, and yes I know it’s only a couple of quid but it’s annoying imo.

Little rant over ?

Your not a lady, you won’t ever understand these things. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Doodle said:

Would be shocked if we sell 3000. It’s an expensive trip regardless of ticket prices. Trains about 100 notes plus beer  and food. Doubt we will need an extra allocation with TV and kick off time too, all this on the back of a trip down Suffolk way. I hope I’m wrong but 1500 of us is a great turn out in my book 

Just over 400 left atm.

35 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

Just over 400 left atm.

Only 1700 initially because BHA have not yet opened the upper tiers for the game but will do so if demand is there. Hence more tickets will almost certainly become available.

54 minutes ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Staying Friday night. Any suggestions for pubs for Friday night and Saturday morning ?

Lots of good pubs around, been a few tones and always had a great night out. Unfortunately can’t  remember any of their names so no hope I’m afraid ?

13 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

Lots of good pubs around, been a few tones and always had a great night out. Unfortunately can’t  remember any of their names so no hope I’m afraid ?

There are a few decent drinkeries on the main drag from the station, after walking under the bridge from the station. 

2 hours ago, HantsRam said:

When do we know if we are getting any more? i logged on to buy some yesterday afternoon and there were none to be had.

I only need two halves, for us half fans....?

They have sold out mate but getting more should be online soon 

24 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

May not be officially sold out, but there are 0 stated to be available when you go onto the website and attempt to purchase......

4hrs after my post the club confirmed the initial allocation has sold out.

Evening all - exiled Ram living in Brighton very much looking forward to the weekend and renewed hostilities with my three Seagulls supporting sons - you can’t beat hurling abuse at your own offspring!

Few good pubs in town admittedly aimed at the more mature gentleman who likes a decent bitter.

Basketmakers 

Great Eastern - superb 

Lord Nelson

Evening Star

The North Laine

Watchmakers Arms

Have a great time folks and fingers crossed for the right result - my life will be utter hell if not....

Archived