Brighton (A) FA Cup Tickets

David

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, StevenageRam said:

Got mine but why have we only been allocated 1700 tickets. I thought for cup games you should get minimum of 15% of capacity. The Amex holds 30000 so should be 4500

I would say they will offer more once these have gone

3 minutes ago, StevenageRam said:

Got mine but why have we only been allocated 1700 tickets. I thought for cup games you should get minimum of 15% of capacity. The Amex holds 30000 so should be 4500

I'm guessing that if we sell these, more will become available. I can't see 1700 taking too long to sell.

One game away from a QF - this is a massive game. Forget about promotion for a minute, this is possibly our only chance to get to Wembley for a good few seasons.

38 minutes ago, StevenageRam said:

It says "Initial allocation". That usually means there are more available if required, which I hope they will be. Got mine anyway. Yippee we are off to the seaside ??

1 hour ago, Amberram said:

I can see the uptake of tickets being quite low with the distance, kick-off time and TV being a factor.

I would like to think we could sell at least 3000. After all if we win we are potentially just 1 game from Wembley. We should get right behind the lads  for this one

19 minutes ago, StevenageRam said:

I would like to think we could sell at least 3000. After all if we win we are potentially just 1 game from Wembley. We should get right behind the lads  for this one

Would be shocked if we sell 3000. It’s an expensive trip regardless of ticket prices. Trains about 100 notes plus beer  and food. Doubt we will need an extra allocation with TV and kick off time too, all this on the back of a trip down Suffolk way. I hope I’m wrong but 1500 of us is a great turn out in my book 

3 hours ago, Doodle said:

Would be shocked if we sell 3000. It’s an expensive trip regardless of ticket prices. Trains about 100 notes plus beer  and food. Doubt we will need an extra allocation with TV and kick off time too, all this on the back of a trip down Suffolk way. I hope I’m wrong but 1500 of us is a great turn out in my book 

Me and Angry will run around a bit in the away end to make it look fuller....?

Sorry for the little moan, but a previous round I bought 10++ tickets and although got charged over a tenner admin fees that was expected, what wasn't was the several quid towards the ladies team. Upon noticing this in the email received the club told me I ticked the box, so I put this down to my own stupidity.

Today I get tickets, and this time I notice that it automatically added round up to the nearest fiver, i removed this and then the next screen there is also a tick box, personally I find this a bit naughty. I have nothing against the ladies team, however it should be an option that is added by the purchaser not one that is automatically applied, and yes I know it’s only a couple of quid but it’s annoying imo.

Little rant over ?

Archived