Forest Tickets - Sold Out

Philmycock

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's risky, but those that struggle could try the home seats.

You'll obviously need a customer number, so buy some tat from the club shop, you'll need to be a convincing forest fan, so forgo all washing/grooming for several days prior and pick your nose through all interactions, practice you best booing voice (booing forest players should come naturally and the club legend effect should be well established with the run on defeats upcoming) practice your forest fan patter, like "should've kept sean o'driscall, insecure about manhood after reading the notts county twitter feed, fazwz was our leader but marakinisas is our leader now, we miss danny fox and jamie ward, we're this season's wolves, your ma said hi, is that fragrance bin juice? It must've been quality, waitrose in west bridgford?"

keep quiet, fit in and join in shouting "rubbish" at ben osborne

13 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

You'll obviously need a customer number, so buy some tat from the club shop, you'll need to be a convincing forest fan, so forgo all washing/grooming for several days prior and pick your nose through all interactions, practice you best booing voice (booing forest players should come naturally and the club legend effect should be well established with the run on defeats upcoming) practice your forest fan patter, like "should've kept sean o'driscall, insecure about manhood after reading the notts county twitter feed, fazwz was our leader but marakinisas is our leader now, we miss danny fox and jamie ward, we're this season's wolves, your ma said hi, is that fragrance bin juice? It must've been quality, waitrose in west bridgford?"

Are Forest fans genuinely shouting "rubbish" at Ben osborne, their hero, one of their own and all that?

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Are Forest fans genuinely shouting "rubbish" at Ben osborne, their hero, one of their own and all that?

I've no idea to be honest. But apparently the booing started in MON's glorious first defeat so the gumpen hoards are probably well developed in their shame/misery spiral by now.

3 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

He'll maybe never be welcome as Ben Osborn is actually one of our own. He was born in Derby and started out in our academy before being released. I believe his family are all Rams fans.

4 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I have actually done this already a couple of weeks ago, had to do it last year too. If by some miracle I manage to get Derby end tickets which is unlikely as a season ticket holder and I've only managed 4 away games this season, I'll just return them. There were only a few tickets left according to their ticket office bloke, could only get 2 together in the Main Stand. I'd still rather be there than watch it on telly. Just got to practise keeping a lid on it when we score!

Reasonably priced to be fair.

Nottingham Forest v Derby County

SkyBet Championship 
Away Nottingham Forest

Total allocation 2,000 tickets

Adults £28, Seniors 65+ £22, Under 24s £14, Under 18s £12, Under 12s £6 (exc. booking fees)

25 Feb 2019

Mon 19:45

BUY

Away Membership Holders (3+ away games) | On sale 14th

Archived