Riddle Game

AmericanRam

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50." The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less. In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

He was having an affair with the boys mum, one night he rolled over and spotted a picture of the boy on the bedside table, thought he looked a little chunky for his age and asked how much he weighed.

Next day at the carnival he recognised the lad and thought this would be an easy way to get $50 to cover the loss of trousers after diving out the bedroom window as his dad arrived home from work early.

The boy absolutely stunned that he guessed his weight correctly felt morally obliged to pay the man after seeing the fine Leeds United were given for cheating.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 08/02/2019 at 11:11, Bwash_Ram said:

A man wants to enter an exclusive club, but he doesn’t know the password, so he watches the bouncer to figure it out. A woman comes up and the bouncer says, “12.” The woman replies, “6.” The bouncer lets her in.

Another woman comes up and the bouncer says, “6.” The woman says “3” and the bouncer lets her in.

The man feels he’s heard enough and goes up to the door. The bouncer says “10,” and the man replies, “5.” The bouncer tells him to get lost.

What should the man have said instead?

This isn't a riddle, it happens all the time.

The bouncers only let you in if you have tits.

Archived