Riddle Game

AmericanRam

I will ask a riddle and first person to get it correct will get a ram reaction emoji from me.Then that person asks one of their own and gives reaction to correct one and so on.I'll start us out.

I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am I? 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Doctor is his mum.

Don't be ridiculous, women can't be doctors. Not real doctors who can perform actual operations anyway.

The son was obviously born through a surrogate to his same sex parents. One of which is the doctor.

15 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Don't be ridiculous, women can't be doctors. Not real doctors who can perform actual operations anyway.

The son was obviously born through a surrogate to his same sex parents. One of which is the doctor.

I bet a woman doctor would have checked they had the right order before leaving a club shop though!

A man wants to enter an exclusive club, but he doesn’t know the password, so he watches the bouncer to figure it out. A woman comes up and the bouncer says, “12.” The woman replies, “6.” The bouncer lets her in.

Another woman comes up and the bouncer says, “6.” The woman says “3” and the bouncer lets her in.

The man feels he’s heard enough and goes up to the door. The bouncer says “10,” and the man replies, “5.” The bouncer tells him to get lost.

What should the man have said instead?

8 minutes ago, Bwash_Ram said:

A man wants to enter an exclusive club, but he doesn’t know the password, so he watches the bouncer to figure it out. A woman comes up and the bouncer says, “12.” The woman replies, “6.” The bouncer lets her in.

Another woman comes up and the bouncer says, “6.” The woman says “3” and the bouncer lets her in.

The man feels he’s heard enough and goes up to the door. The bouncer says “10,” and the man replies, “5.” The bouncer tells him to get lost.

What should the man have said instead?

A wise person was once sentenced to death by a king. The king couldn't decide how to execute him so he said to the wise person, you can say anything you want, if it is true, I will hang you, if it is not true I will shoot you. In the end the king released the wise man. What did the wise man say?

4 hours ago, BathRam72 said:

A wise person was once sentenced to death by a king. The king couldn't decide how to execute him so he said to the wise person, you can say anything you want, if it is true, I will hang you, if it is not true I will shoot you. In the end the king released the wise man. What did the wise man say?

Nothing?

4 hours ago, BathRam72 said:

Does he say “you are going to shoot me” because that would then rule out both options. 

Assuming it’s not a threat or blackmail he threatens. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/02/2019 at 22:53, BathRam72 said:

Well done you. Your turn

A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50." The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less. In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

Archived