Sign in to follow this  
Fraser_23

Efe Ambrose - Signed on short term deal

2 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Played for Celtic for a fair while IIRC - Don't know where he went after that. Nigeria international too.

Has a decent past definately, should hopefully just be cover so as long as he’s reliable we’re good

Surely the only song that'll catch on with us would be something simple like this (2 Unlimited - No Limit)

Efe.

Efe Efe.

Efe Efe.

Efe.

Efe Ambrose.

Repeat until he does his flip during the goal celebration.

2 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Who is he actually talking to?

I think someone must have his account looking at his recent posts😂 Completely random morph into a 12 year old... not that I would respond to such immaturities of course...👀

1 hour ago, RamsFan10 said:

Still really struggling to see an ounce of logic behind loaning out Pearce, can’t be wages as since then we’ve signed 2 (now 3) players. Franks interviews seemed to suggest it was a reward for being such a profession. As nice as that is, having a good CB cover is more important. Pearce is a good championship centre half, the decision to loan him out was beyond stupid. 

Never mind, it's done now

Efe Ambrose was the youth who had a stormer when Celtic beat Barcelona. It was about six years ago, but still. I hope he signs and doesn't have to play, personally. We just need a body above all else. 

3 hours ago, RamsFan10 said:

Seen him play a lot. 

Really hope he’s just cover on a 6 month contract and never has to play.

Exactly. 

A complete liability as a defender. 

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

This looks like a great signing based on the opinions of those who have actually seen him bloody play.

Seen him plenty of times. I was always glad when he played because he gave you a chance or two. 

He'd play 3 steady games and then have a stinker for 2. 

3 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Can we just give the guy a chance...........if we sign him.....

Fair enough. He will need a solid defensive midfielder in front if him. Im not sure if we've got that. 

He's become a Ram,let's get behind him and encourage the guy to play his best football for us. I can't remember Seeing him play, the guys obviously got confidence leaving a club without any where else to go. May be he wants to prove himself and has ambition? Who is any one on here the right to slate him before he's even put on a shirt.

Welcome to Derby, do us proud.