Efe Ambrose - Signed on short term deal

Fraser_23

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Hanny said:

Derby fans are a riot! (I count myself among)

1. Absolute pandemonium when Derby can’t get a CB across the line during the most expensive time to buy one

2. Brings in (on trial/and a free transfer) an accomplished CB/RB for (cover)that shows the types of traits the boss wants in a CB/RB

3. Fan base explodes that Derby must be daft! We had a CB cover (man who hasn’t been able to crack the bench.) Why bring in this dross!!!

4. I’m sitting here just waiting to see if he even makes the team. If he does- great! Backup for the run in. Which is more then Pearce showed.

Typing this on the fly...I’m sure I’m missing some points to make...just wanted to fire off a message.

Coyr 

Derby fans react to new signing.

giphy.gif

On 06/02/2019 at 18:46, coneheadjohn said:

That’s alright but I don’t know what they’re saying.

Just a load of pissed up Glaswegians mumbling shoite then saying his name. Most shambolic chant ever! It's like when someone tries to sing along to a song but doesn't know the words.

11 hours ago, VulcanRam said:

Anyway, sounded from what Frank was saying after the game that Ambrose will be signed soon.

and its good that we have test him out - put him through his paces, got him into the culture of the club, practiced a few signature flips  - for when he scores etc

Then we have no excuses!! when he's crap!!

On 09/02/2019 at 10:12, Andrew3000 said:

I cringe when I hear it. Such a badly scanning dirge, we need better it just doesn't inspire.

Get writing then instead of whingeing.

On 10/02/2019 at 12:14, eddie said:

Get writing then instead of whingeing.

Just because I have an opinion doesn't mean I have the solution. I wish I was a songwriter but no. I'll leave that to those with an ear for melody and the skill of a lyricist. I wish those responsible for this 'song' had taken a similar position. 

Archived