Sign in to follow this  
Curtains

Reg Harrison given freedom of the City.

All sorted @BramcoteRam84 your dad should get a call soon off his daughter Pat ! been round to see him this morning and he was on good form, he and his daughter were telling me how great the club have been, Frank stayed right until the end of the ceremony in the week and spent all the time chatting with all of the family, on Saturday he got to go into the changing room before the match and took his medal and the lads made a fuss of him and he loved leading the team out ! 

E12544BD-74CA-4C32-AEFA-662C2F97A316.jpeg

F6D0E50E-EA59-4891-B4B8-FCEC77E60EFC.jpeg

1 hour ago, loweman2 said:

... on Saturday he got to go into the changing room before the match and took his medal and the lads made a fuss of him... 

I have never been so nervous about reading a post to the very end!

I just had visions of Keogh dropping the bloody thing down the shower grate!

#whatarelief

9 hours ago, loweman2 said:

All sorted @BramcoteRam84 your dad should get a call soon off his daughter Pat ! been round to see him this morning and he was on good form, he and his daughter were telling me how great the club have been, Frank stayed right until the end of the ceremony in the week and spent all the time chatting with all of the family, on Saturday he got to go into the changing room before the match and took his medal and the lads made a fuss of him and he loved leading the team out ! 

E12544BD-74CA-4C32-AEFA-662C2F97A316.jpeg

F6D0E50E-EA59-4891-B4B8-FCEC77E60EFC.jpeg

Top stuff @loweman2!! Really appreciate this and I’m sure my gran will do too. Defo owe you a beer some time.

1 hour ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Top stuff @loweman2!! Really appreciate this and I’m sure my gran will do too. Defo owe you a beer some time.

No worries, I think it’s great that we have managed to sort it out for them after 60 or so years ! 

I was also contacted today by Jackie stamps grandson ! 

Funny old world sometime !

up the Rams !