Signed Shirt by the Snake

bristolram

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, David said:

Free listings now days, £10 to pin the topic though. 

You're too generous.

Did you notice @loweman2 didn't even ask how much, just where to send the cash!

I reckon it's the only shirt he's missing from the last 30 years, once he gets his hands on it the cloning can begin.

6 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

You're too generous.

I reckon it's the only shirt he's missing from the last 30 years, once he gets his hands on it the cloning can begin.

Bet he’s not even worn half of them, could do with a wash some, got ink all over them, bit of vanish should do the trick

5 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

You're too generous.

If you peruse you lose !

i got my offer out on the table, no secret messages, living by the code of conduct is shirt collectors abide by ! ??

ive got an asonovich one but this has the embroidered badge, as many of you guys know I have got a book coming out in a couple of months on the history of the Derby County shirt using my collection as the basis (obviously) so this would make a better picture in the book.

just need @Bristol Ram to give me the nod and I will send the cash, I have offered a good price so let’s see.

he will also get a thank you and an acknowledgment in the book and become famous overnight ! ?

up the Rams !

7 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Don't ask me how, but I have an 18/19 away shirt (size adult small) signed in Sharpie by Steve Bloomer. It has a number 8 and 'Parsnip Jnr' on the back.

Offers?

Bloody hell mate, you’ll get a private offer for that in no time.

It sure if I still have them due to a recent house move, but I have several unopened Derby shirts from previous years (Around 10 years ++ years old I think) When I get time I’ll pop them on here to see if anyone wants them as I think their collecting dust in the attic.

49 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

It sure if I still have them due to a recent house move, but I have several unopened Derby shirts from previous years (Around 10 years ++ years old I think) When I get time I’ll pop them on here to see if anyone wants them as I think their collecting dust in the attic.

Yes get them on here and let’s have a look ?

On 05/02/2019 at 15:52, bristolram said:

Would anybody be interested in buying it? Or should I just burn it? 

GR.jpg.4e9cd197c08ce78c5aa301dbca0d9ed6.jpgGR1.jpg.04255305eb5acbe09909efe46443979d.jpgGR2.jpg.9e39d80c651d9af52861ca52884604a2.jpg

GR3.jpg

Please note @bristolram that when in Bristol "The Snake" refers exclusively to Matty Taylor, who made the easy and sensible decision to move across the city to Ashton Gate for peanuts!

Archived