Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SunnyRam

Ipswich away available on RamsTV in the UK and Abroad

Recommended Posts

RamsTV is great but the club website is truly an awful user experierence; so much going off on the page, videos randomly starting to play with sound blaring out...sometimes multiple videos kicking in with sound, just awful. I dread having to go on it and typically would watch NOWTV if I can to avoid having to spend any time navigating through it. Perhaps its just me but I've seen better sites knocked up on Wix.

Share this post


Link to post

I have a MacBook Air and gettIng the error message: 

MEDIA_ERR_SRC_NOT_SUPPORTED

 

Anyone know what this means please? 

Do I need an App or something. 

And no, I don’t have Chrome.

Cheers!

Edited by Tim Bucktoo

Share this post


Link to post

I'm getting the following message on the website when I try and buy a video subscription:

Unable to extract customer from JWT. UniqueId 3881 of claim does not match with regisered Unique Id 793.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this?

Share this post


Link to post

Not sure what to make of it.

froze right on kick off, with the result that i missed our goal.

froze again on 65mins, took until 70 mins to recover 

froze again on 85 just as we were going for the winner.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Didn't freeze at all apart from about 20 seconds at the start of the second half, commentary was excellent, camera work pretty good.  All in all a very good 10 quids worth.  Well done all at Rams TV

And the preview show gets better each time I watch it especially when Shaun Barker is on it.  Unlike Ramage Shaun sounds as if he's actually played football at a professional level

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

Didn't freeze at all apart from about 20 seconds at the start of the second half, commentary was excellent, camera work pretty good.  All in all a very good 10 quids worth.  Well done all at Rams TV

And the preview show gets better each time I watch it especially when Shaun Barker is on it.  Unlike Ramage Shaun sounds as if he's actually played football at a professional level

I'll come round your house next time.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, ilkleyram said:

Didn't freeze at all apart from about 20 seconds at the start of the second half, commentary was excellent, camera work pretty good.  All in all a very good 10 quids worth.  Well done all at Rams TV

And the preview show gets better each time I watch it especially when Shaun Barker is on it.  Unlike Ramage Shaun sounds as if he's actually played football at a professional level

Didn't freeze much for me either, but the picture quality during the game was very disappointing.
The colours on static views of the pitch were "wishy washy" and once any movement took place it struggled to keep any sort of quality at all.

My broadband runs at 35 Mb and TV is a 49 inch Sony 4k set.

If I watched it on the laptop screen (about 13 inches) the quality was ok, but that's not a great option for more than one person to watch.

Comparing Rams TV and Now TV shows a massive gulf in picture quality. Both stream via internet, but Now TV is much better in terms of picture quality, still not perfect, but a much better watching experience. Oh and it costs less too.

Will not be rushing to buy another subscription.

Edited by S75 Ram

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, S75 Ram said:

Comparing Rams TV and Now TV shows a massive gulf in picture quality. Both stream via internet, but Now TV is much better in terms of picture quality, still not perfect, but a much better watching experience. Oh and it costs less too.

You’re also comparing an established streaming company with much larger resources to a football club into its second season of service to be fair.

Also NowTV doesn’t show Red button games, nor does it have the cost set by the EFL.

Sky’s red button picture wasn’t great last night either by the way, they have one camera with what appeared to be a film of dirt over the lens that was noticeable throughout the game.

They don’t show replays of any action or goals so blink and you miss it, and it’s a lucky dip if you get a trainee commentator or the cleaner drafted in to cover the game that doesn’t know his Tomori from his Keogh.

To be honest I think the performance on the pitch has left a sour taste in many, between now and Saturday everyone at the club is going to get some. 

Most that use RamsTV throughout the season will tell you it’s a great service and home game coverage is slightly better as they have more control and can optimise the cameras better.

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, David said:

You’re also comparing an established streaming company with much larger resources to a football club into its second season of service to be fair.

Also NowTV doesn’t show Red button games, nor does it have the cost set by the EFL.

Sky’s red button picture wasn’t great last night either by the way, they have one camera with what appeared to be a film of dirt over the lens that was noticeable throughout the game.

They don’t show replays of any action or goals so blink and you miss it, and it’s a lucky dip if you get a trainee commentator or the cleaner drafted in to cover the game that doesn’t know his Tomori from his Keogh.

To be honest I think the performance on the pitch has left a sour taste in many, between now and Saturday everyone at the club is going to get some. 

Most that use RamsTV throughout the season will tell you it’s a great service and home game coverage is slightly better as they have more control and can optimise the cameras better.

great picture, good audio and no glitches whatsoever.  Sometimes I think it is down to the quality of the wifi at the user end of the process.  I can't fault the service pity the football is meh.

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, David said:

Most that use RamsTV throughout the season will tell you it’s a great service and home game coverage is slightly better as they have more control and can optimise the cameras better.

tenor.gif?itemid=5801791

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

jeez - having to watch on my phone as not working on the Mac. And the commentary is now echoing about 4 times! Like an episode of Black Mirror.

I sometimes get it if I re establish the connection for whatever reason.  only solution is to back out completely and sign in afresh.  I get it that it is difficult to sign out when it has taken you ages to get that far though

Share this post


Link to post

I too get excellent picture quality, both at home on WiFi or on 4g on my mobile when I'm out. My only problems are occasionally struggling to connect on the app or being kicked off with a "content blocked" message (as happened last night on 92 minutes when we were finally trying to win 🤬).

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, richinspain said:

I too get excellent picture quality, both at home on WiFi or on 4g on my mobile when I'm out. My only problems are occasionally struggling to connect on the app or being kicked off with a "content blocked" message (as happened last night on 92 minutes when we were finally trying to win 🤬).

strange, the app is always my first choice.  nice to have more than 1 option

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, RamNut said:

Not sure what to make of it.

froze right on kick off, with the result that i missed our goal.

froze again on 65mins, took until 70 mins to recover 

froze again on 85 just as we were going for the winner.

 

If you managed to un-freeze it, maybe we would have scored the winner

Share this post


Link to post

Just lately, the Android app crashes whenever I try to watch live video, but the Chrome browser worked perfectly on the same tablet. I watched the first hour on my desktop PC but that stopped during the second half so I had to use my tablet.

I always sit with my desktop, tablet and phone next to me in the hope that at least one of them will work.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.