Mason Bennett - What does Frank see in him?

JoeDerby

Would you have Mason Bennett in the starting line up?  

237 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Love or loathe him, Frank definitely trusts his ability. With the injuries mounting up, he's gonna have a part to play in the coming weeks. I've voted for him as an impact sub and at present I think that's where he is gonna  be best utilised. Having said that, if the injuries keep coming then he's gonna get a chance to stake a claim for a starting position.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, richinspain said:

Or Johnny Russell, he was bloody brilliant at one on ones.

Is this sarcasm....? What a frustrating player. 

Anyway...I think I can agree with both sides of the argument for a change.

Unfair criticism for the lad as he hasn't had many minutes and so is a strange time to single him out.... However if pushed I would say he isnt going to make it with us and I would see him performing closer to Hanson than Hughes in  career trajectory...

but would love to be proved wrong. 

31 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Is this sarcasm....? What a frustrating player. 

Anyway...I think I can agree with both sides of the argument for a change.

Unfair criticism for the lad as he hasn't had many minutes and so is a strange time to single him out.... However if pushed I would say he isnt going to make it with us and I would see him performing closer to Hanson than Hughes in  career trajectory...

but would love to be proved wrong. 

Obviously it's sarcasm, did Johnny ever score a one on one. Russell was such a fan's favourite even though he had so many flaws, however I don't think he had the club more at heart than Mason does.

1 minute ago, richinspain said:

Obviously it's sarcasm, did Johnny ever score a one on one. Russell was such a fan's favourite even though he had so many flaws, however I don't think he had the club more at heart than Mason does.

I presumed so... but I wasnt sure by his response if JoeDerby did?

55 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Any excuse to post this goal 

1 minute ago, rynny said:

Any excuse to post this goal 

That really is a fantastic goal, but I was referring to where he has to run with the ball towards the goal with defenders chasing him. The sort of Bobby Davison would score always. There was a player I NEVER thought would miss a one on one.

Archived