Sign in to follow this  
RamNut

Roach landed

Eligible to play tonight apparently. Signed on Youth Loan until end of the season after a successful trial. He’s out of contract at the end of the season, although Blackpool have an option to extend by a year. Picked up a metatarsal injury in the summer which kept him out until November. Has had loans at Southport and FC United with hardly any playing time.

1 hour ago, Stuartsays said:

Eligible to play tonight apparently. Signed on Youth Loan until end of the season after a successful trial. He’s out of contract at the end of the season, although Blackpool have an option to extend by a year. Picked up a metatarsal injury in the summer which kept him out until November. Has had loans at Southport and FC United with hardly any playing time.

You would assume Blackpool would have already told him they were not going to take up that option.. Otherwise he wouldn't be out on loan. 

2 hours ago, erathirea said:

...too easy.

Agreed.

...And besides, there's a whole shoal of fishy puns in the Hull Thread. 

It's about time folk on here started to take all things DCFC related a little more seriously... and cast aside these bloody puns!... imo!

19 years old and signed for the u23's.  From Blackpool, who for all their sins, have had impressive runs in the FA Youth Cup. 5 senior appearances. Can apparently run. jump and finish.  What's not to like?

Welcome to Derby Rowan!

1 hour ago, smiths_tavrn said:

I'd imagine the puns here cod get out of hand very quickly.

I’d imagine this kid could be a massive upgrade on our last fishy signing, Connor Salmon.

This from a Blackpool supporting friend of mine :

”Really good player. 
I watched him in the fa youth cup a couple of seasons ago when Blackpool beat Ipswich. 
He ran the show and broke briefly into the first team and was seen as the next big thing but then suffered a really nasty injury and hasn’t featured since 
Very definitely capable of playing high end championship prior to the injury for sure”.