Pearson Sacked

FindernRam

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, FindernRam said:

Not sure how a thread on Person became one on wee Billy- but is it true they took all the mirrors out in his house, because he kept having arguments with himself and cutting his hands on the broken glass!

I think Billy should get his own thread really, it's a strange reality for him which is an interesting topic for us to discuss.

On 04/02/2019 at 16:16, GenBr said:

I wouldnt say hes finishef in this country - as a manager he has won the League 1 and Championship trophies. He didnt do great with us, but doesnt mean he is a bad manager.

If John Gregory can win Indian Super League - maybe Pearson will fancy his chances in the sub continent next.

He had Bryson playing as a sitting midfielder 

On 06/02/2019 at 09:04, Anon said:

He orchestrated a campaign to undermine one of the most generous chairmen in the country and ended up forcing him out of the club. Because he went back to Forest, he finally had to deal with the after effects of his damaging short termism, rather than jumping ship. He doesn't build anything, ignores the youth academy, funnels absolutely all his funds into the first team and hands out unsustainable contracts that ultimately hurt the club long after he's gone. The 5-0 hammering was the culmination of Clough's patient and responsible style of squad building vs Davies' irresponsible spending. He got found out, and I couldn't be happier that we were the ones who ultimately ripped off his mask.

Be fair..I can't imagine he was funnelling that much funding into Preston's first team. 

Archived