Tyrone Mings Stamp

Ambitious

If you haven’t seen his stamp yet, it’s worth a look.The bloke is an animal!

He needs binning from the game for a long, long time. He changes his stride to make contact and now Oliviera will be scarred for life all over his face. I saw somewhere that because he’s been out of favour and injured so much, it’s now two head stamps in his last 20 games? 

He got a five game ban last time, although this must surely see a ban double the length as the serverity is much worse. 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ambitious said:

If you haven’t seen his stamp yet, it’s worth a look.The bloke is an animal!

He needs binning from the game for a long, long time. He changes his stride to make contact and now Oliviera will be scarred for life all over his face. I saw somewhere that because he’s been out of favour and injured so much, it’s now two head stamps in his last 20 games? 

He got a five game ban last time, although this must surely see a ban double the length as the serverity is much worse. 

Suarez got a big chunk for biting, this is much, much worse. 

You do that to someone on the street, you’re looking at a gbh charge. Could have fractured the blokes skull

vile creature

1 minute ago, Derbados said:

Suarez got a big chunk for biting, this is much, much worse. 

You do that to someone on the street, you’re looking at a gbh charge. Could have fractured the blokes skull

vile creature

Yet some fans will bury their heads in the sand irrespective of the players' character / record and want us to sign him e.g. Joey Barton

Looks deliberate. As if he put his foot down rather than continue his stride. 

Very similar to the stamp on ibrahimovic.

surprised that was only a five game ban. This one is more difficult to prove.

imagine if he'd bit someones shirt!

5 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Surely its worse that Johnsons shirt bite as well as being the 2nd time this has happened. He must be looking at a 10 game ban minimum now?

Personally i would ban him for 20 games.

if thats possible.

Absolute disgrace. As @Derbados and @Parsnip have said, it's aggravated assault and he should be facing a charge, never mind a ban. I wouldn't want anyone who 'plays' the way this scumbag does anywhere near the club. Obviously fancies himself a hardman but stamping on a player who on the ground is just such a cowardly thing to do. He should not be playing again this season, end of.  

Difficult to ‘prove’ as such (despite watching it and it looking like he meant to do it). But let’s say it isn’t intentional, it’s professional negligence. If you had any job and kept having accidents that caused serious injury to those that you worked alongside kept you’d be very unlikely to keep your job. 

Disgraceful stuff. 

6 hours ago, Bosshogg said:

Difficult to ‘prove’ as such (despite watching it and it looking like he meant to do it). But let’s say it isn’t intentional, it’s professional negligence. If you had any job and kept having accidents that caused serious injury to those that you worked alongside kept you’d be very unlikely to keep your job. 

Disgraceful stuff. 

A bit like Pearson at Preston. He’s been sent off twice this season already, and could’ve on Friday. He’s probably not setting out to maliciously break an ankle, he just clearly doesn’t know how to tackle. If you’re in the work place and keep making dangerous mistakes, you get suspended until you can be retrained and convince your bosses you’re now safe to work again. Pearson should go train with the kids until he can put in a safe tackle. 

With Mings, he seemed instantly concerned. Which means one of two things, either it was a genuine accident, or he knows what the consequences could be after it’s gone a bit worse than he planned, and he’s straight into premeditated damage control mode. 

Players unintentionally step on players all the time. If they think they're going to do damage, they don't let their weight down and they fall over. 

Mings decided, when he saw where his foot was going, that standing on Oliveira's head and staying upright was more important than avoiding causing injury. Doesn't matter if the initial action was accidental, that alone makes it ban worthy.

You something, we took our greyhound (please consider rescuing a greyhound, once they don't make the trainers money the chances are pretty bleak for them) to the dog park, he clattered into a wee dog at full pelt. He managed to adjust himself and ended up rolling rather putting a led full force into another dog.

Point is, he (Mings) knew what he was doing. Scum

So, yes, my rescue greyhound fif villa full back the rest of the season, he's a free agent and considerably less wages than Mings.

I tweeted a reply to him and Aston Villa. I know weirdo.

He'd posted something like so sorry for Oliveira I hope he's ok.

I told him there's no way your foot needs to come down like that. None.

I got a tweet from his mate telling me I was a muppet (fair point well put) and that Ty didn't have a mean bone in his body.

As someone who hates people who abuse people online, I have no choice but to take his mates word for that.

I don't believe this one wasn't deliberate and I'd like to see a season long ban.

Horrible thing to do and when you watch it back to back with the Zlatan incident, o don't know of any other player on the history of the professional game who has stamped on two different players heads.

2 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

A bit like Pearson at Preston. He’s been sent off twice this season already, and could’ve on Friday. He’s probably not setting out to maliciously break an ankle, he just clearly doesn’t know how to tackle. If you’re in the work place and keep making dangerous mistakes, you get suspended until you can be retrained and convince your bosses you’re now safe to work again. Pearson should go train with the kids until he can put in a safe tackle. 

With Mings, he seemed instantly concerned. Which means one of two things, either it was a genuine accident, or he knows what the consequences could be after it’s gone a bit worse than he planned, and he’s straight into premeditated damage control mode. 

A lovely thing to do if you're up against someone really good that keeps dribbling past you is to hack them down, help them up and apologise. Then do it again. And say sorry. Keep leaving little ankle taps in after the ball has gone or maybe stand on his toe. Keep saying sorry and keep it accidental. Soon he won't want the ball near you.

Obviously professional level players would roll around on the ground at the slightest ankle tap to protect themselves from further kickings. 

But the point is, it's a rough house tactic to look concerned after you've injured someone. He may be genuinely concerned but he wouldn't be the first to make opponents scared by "accident"  

1 minute ago, ronnieronalde said:

I tweeted a reply to him and Aston Villa. I know weirdo.

He'd posted something like so sorry for Oliveira I hope he's ok.

I told him there's no way your foot needs to come down like that. None.

I got a tweet f on his mate telling me I was a muppet (fair point well put) and that Ty didn't have a mean bone in his body.

As someone who hates people who side people online, I have no choice but to take his mates word for that.

I don't believe it wasn't deliberate and I'd like to see a season long ban.

Horrible thing to do and when you watch it back to back with the Zlatan incident, o don't know of any other player on the history of the professional game who has stamped on two different players heads.

Well if he's not got a mean bone in his body then he's so clumsy that it's like giving Frank Spencer a job as an army field medic.

His job involves his feet and he's fooking crap with them then? 

Maybe careers advice should be his next transfer

8 hours ago, Bosshogg said:

Disgraceful stuff. 

Not shooting the messenger here but how can this be difficult to prove? He takes a half stride, despite going forward at full momentum, in order to effect it. It's simply against the laws of physics and anatomy to ground your foot at less than a complete stride when running at full pace. He knew exactly what he was doing. Like you said - disgraceful. And yes, this should now be in the hands of the police - and I would say the same if it had been one of ours.

38 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

Not shooting the messenger here but how can this be difficult to prove? He takes a half stride, despite going forward at full momentum, in order to effect it. It's simply against the laws of physics and anatomy to ground your foot at less than a complete stride when running at full pace. He knew exactly what he was doing. Like you said - disgraceful. And yes, this should now be in the hands of the police - and I would say the same if it had been one of ours.

I was saying it in the sense that that is exactly what the authorities will say. He’ll get a small ban and that’s it. Barely mentioned in the press this morning as well. A side note to a 0-0 game. 

I really hope Reading kick up a stink about it. I doubt the punishment will fit the crime but something should be done. 

I see the FA are investigating

Watching this on repeat on the below, im not sure if it was intentional or not. He gets his leg tangled and appears to be attempting to hurdle the player so not intentional, yet the force he comes down with makes me feel it is, will be interesting to see how this pans out.

http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2019/02/02/gif-video-tyrone-mings-stamps-nelson-oliveira-2019-mings-vs-oliveira-incident/

9 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

I see the FA are investigating

Watching this on repeat on the below, im not sure if it was intentional or not. He gets his leg tangled and appears to be attempting to hurdle the player so not intentional, yet the force he comes down with makes me feel it is, will be interesting to see how this pans out.

http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2019/02/02/gif-video-tyrone-mings-stamps-nelson-oliveira-2019-mings-vs-oliveira-incident/

What I found interesting was that Oliviera almost instantly jumped right back up. Divers should take note. When you’ve genuinely been seriously hurt, you don’t flop around on the floor like a dead fish. 

Archived