Derby County v Hull City Match thread.

RadioactiveWaste

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TobyWanKenobi
3 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

I can't keep up. It was Mason Bennett earlier this week. Is the reason it's not Tom Lawrence today that he is not playing? He must be to blame for something.

Got to have a reserve scapegoat!

A corner arrives at Tomori's feet in space. He turns and shoots well but it's quite central and Marshall saves well. Marshall's put in good work today. We've created a lot of chances.

I get that Malone's defending is very questionable at times, but his pace and engine are such a huge asset towards the end of games. He's been our most potent attacking weapon for the last 15 minutes.

Ashley Cole makes his debut for Waghorn, who receives a deserved standing ovation for a MOTM performance. He'd probably have been MOTM without scoring, tbh. 

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I get that Malone's defending is very questionable at times, but his pace and engine are such a huge asset towards the end of games. He's been our most potent attacking weapon for the last 15 minutes.

Ashley Cole makes his debut for Waghorn, who receives a deserved standing ovation for a MOTM performance. He'd probably have been MOTM without scoring, tbh. 

Are you at PP or watching ont box?

15 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Bugger, Brizzle winning.

Its not all bad- if things stay the same we will be level on points with West Brom (who play Stoke later) and Bristol, one point behind Boro, 5 behind Shef Utd with us having played one game less and 7 off the autos.

Shef Utd still have Boro and West Brom to play this month.

Boro also have a tough game against Blackburn in Feb and West Brom have to play Villa as well.

Leeds have some tough games coming up as well. Only Norwich look to have a relatively easy run in - top 2 here we come.

Archived