Rowett ball v Lampard way

FindernRam

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Premier ram said:

which bits have i left out , the fact that in what some people believe to be the hardest League in the world we have two defeats in the last 13 league and cup games , Frank and the team must be doing something right , musnt they ?

Where did I say they weren't doing something right? Again just because some fans choose to discuss how our performances have changed and other such terribly negative statements, the rose-tinted spex brigade seem to think it means we're all waving 'Frank out' banners! ?

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Where did I say they weren't doing something right? Again just because some fans choose to discuss how our performances have changed and other such terribly negative statements, the rose-tinted spex brigade seem to think it means we're all waving 'Frank out' banners! ?

thats my argument , you and a few more on here never say when we are doing something right , you only comment when theres negativity in the air

Just now, Premier ram said:

thats my argument , you and a few more on here never say when we are doing something right , you only comment when theres negativity in the air

I didn't realise I had to come on here and comment just so you know I'm happy or not!

Perhaps consider that when it might appear things are going off-track fans come together to discuss whether this might be so or not. To see what others think about their concerns for the Club. But no have it your way, we're all here to do a hatchet job on Frank and Mel!

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I didn't realise I had to come on here and comment just so you know I'm happy or not!

Perhaps consider that when it might appear things are going off-track fans come together to discuss whether this might be so or not. To see what others think about their concerns for the Club. But no have it your way, we're all here to do a hatchet job on Frank and Mel!

You don't have to come on here to prove being happy or not but don't you enjoy talking about the positive things as much as your concerns? 

1 minute ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

You don't have to come on here to prove being happy or not but don't you enjoy talking about the positive things as much as your concerns? 

Yes, more so. But for that I don't necessarily need the support of other Rams fans. Support is needed when things look to be going 'off course', not when it's full-speed ahead. Everyone is different though.

10 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

2 defeats in 13 league and cup games is going off track is it, ffs i despair

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Yes, more so. But for that I don't necessarily need the support of other Rams fans. Support is needed when things look to be going 'off course', not when it's full-speed ahead. Everyone is different though.

Mate it’s difficult to be constructive on here because you can feel intimidated.

I should let it drop if I were you. 

Don’t worry if things go pear shaped they will turn 

12 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Mate it’s difficult to be constructive on here because you can feel intimidated.

I should let it drop if I were you. 

Don’t worry if things go pear shaped they will turn 

as you lot will when Frank and the team deliver promotion

No contest - we are getting there technically and playing some nice stuff - remember this is FL rookie year as a manager!!

Takes a bit of time...putting a style on a team

You can see where Farke and Bielsa are coming from....they, IMO, are the best technical coaches in the division, and it is no surprise they are at the top.

Both did naff all last season...chill out guys....we are getting there

Up the Rams

7 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

I’d just like to say I’ve got all sorts of problems going on today with stuff and this thread has cheered me right up....it’s brilliant.

Great to see  @Curtains and  @RoyMac5 back and in form.

Cheers?

Now then, just a minute you can't just say that! Are you being nasty or nice when you say 'back and in form'?! ? ? 

Hope you're all doing as well as can be expected for saying you're all died in the wool rose-specced Rams fans! ? ?

1 hour ago, Premier ram said:

which bits have i left out , the fact that in what some people believe to be the hardest League in the world we have two defeats in the last 13 league and cup games , Frank and the team must be doing something right , musnt they ?

If you throw in a statement such as "... in what some people believe to be the hardest League in the world...", I think it's a little sneaky of you to then quote current form stats including 2 games from a completely different competition.  Either drop that statement, or quote league stats only.

Yours pedantically,

Mucker.

9 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Now then, just a minute you can't just say that! Are you being nasty or nice when you say 'back and in form'?! ? ? 

Hope you're all doing as well as can be expected for saying you're all died in the wool rose-specced Rams fans! ? ?

Not in my nature to be nasty,loving the opinions mate.

Got a bit going on this week with the club for Joel, I’ll let you know what happens ?

Archived