Sign in to follow this  
rynny

Joe Ledley - left by mutual consent

He really struggled in the change of system, nothing against him as he was a decent player last season. He actually excelled in Rowett's midfield. He fits a 2x CDM, but doesn't have the concentration or legs to do it on his own. 

I suspect he will still get a decent move, free agents are huge for championship clubs once the season kicks in and injuries arise. I imagine that we will see him in a fellow challenger's team. 

Remember when he came to us there was speculation on his wages, so I suspect this will be a good saving for us over the next five months.

Did a good job for us under Rowett and I liked his song! Good luck, Joe. 

Just now, Derbyram1983 said:

Wow. A footballer with class, integrity and a real team player in every sense. Wish a few more would have done this to be honest. 

I dunno, I mean he was pretty petty when he retweeted happy Birthdays from Wales, Palace etc and didn't do Derby's. 

8 hours ago, Ambitious said:

He really struggled in the change of system, nothing against him as he was a decent player last season. He actually excelled in Rowett's midfield. He fits a 2x CDM, but doesn't have the concentration or legs to do it on his own. 

I suspect he will still get a decent move, free agents are huge for championship clubs once the season kicks in and injuries arise. I imagine that we will see him in a fellow challenger's team. 

I reckon USA 

26 minutes ago, Derbyram1983 said:

Wow. A footballer with class, integrity and a real team player in every sense. Wish a few more would have done this to be honest. 

I don’t blame players wanting to sit on their contracts here either, they are entitled to it, and may have just as much class and integrity as Joe has. Everyone’s situations are different. Good luck to Joe