Sign in to follow this  
Nuwtfly

19/20 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

4 minutes ago, East of Eden said:

Scott Sinclair? Been left out of Celtics squad and there’s been interest elsewhere according to their manager. 

Yeah seen that there was interest from England too , I'd take him for a season or 2 hes 29 now but still got pace 

3 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Scored 17 goals in all competitions this season playing primarily LW? Glad you're not our scout too 🤮

In the Scottish League playing the likes of St Johnston and Motherwell

1 minute ago, deanoakaram4life said:

In the Scottish League playing the likes of St Johnston and Motherwell

So was van dijk? And Moussa dembele that now plays for Lyon up front and is banging in goals for fun

2 hours ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Van Dijk is a defender and Dembele was 19/20 years old with a lot to prove. Sinclair will only go down in value, Sinclair would go against everything Mel has said in recent interviews. 

This has made me understand your position better. I will argue that Sinclair was fantastic in this division with Swansea, and therefore has shown he has pedigree at this level. Could do a lot worse.

The value part I agree with, particularly if any deal involves us paying millions for him that we will not recoup...

Wouldn't be surprised to see us go in for Mark Duffy from Sheffield United on loan as a short term fix.

He's 33 but was brilliant for United last season and played 38 games for them. Sky Sports News have just said he is avaiable on loan and there's interest being shown from Championship clubs.

15 hours ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Yeah seen that there was interest from England too , I'd take him for a season or 2 hes 29 now but still got pace 

Difficult to judge whether he could cut it in the Championship....

13 hours ago, bimmerman said:

Heard something about Wayne Rooney becoming available, anybody heard anything??? 😂😂😂😁😁

Wayne Rooney? Not another rumour about a player I've never heard of or know very little about. 

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Difficult to judge whether he could cut it in the Championship....

Indeed but saying that he was quality for Swansea and although the spl is questionable he is banging goals in from the wing there at a good rate so I'd be confident he could do a job

23 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Indeed but saying that he was quality for Swansea and although the spl is questionable he is banging goals in from the wing there at a good rate so I'd be confident he could do a job

Playing against League 2 defenders half the time though......