19/20 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Nuwtfly

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Van Dijk is a defender and Dembele was 19/20 years old with a lot to prove. Sinclair will only go down in value, Sinclair would go against everything Mel has said in recent interviews. 

This has made me understand your position better. I will argue that Sinclair was fantastic in this division with Swansea, and therefore has shown he has pedigree at this level. Could do a lot worse.

The value part I agree with, particularly if any deal involves us paying millions for him that we will not recoup...

Wouldn't be surprised to see us go in for Mark Duffy from Sheffield United on loan as a short term fix.

He's 33 but was brilliant for United last season and played 38 games for them. Sky Sports News have just said he is avaiable on loan and there's interest being shown from Championship clubs.

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Difficult to judge whether he could cut it in the Championship....

Indeed but saying that he was quality for Swansea and although the spl is questionable he is banging goals in from the wing there at a good rate so I'd be confident he could do a job

23 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Indeed but saying that he was quality for Swansea and although the spl is questionable he is banging goals in from the wing there at a good rate so I'd be confident he could do a job

Playing against League 2 defenders half the time though......

Archived