19/20 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Nuwtfly

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Hopefully not. Not because he isn’t a good player but because it’s a position we are strong in. Would rather use what funds we have on CB, CDM and Winger

Well I throught he was a good player and good cross on him and can play wing or just behomd strikers has a good free kick on him.

5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I throught he was a good player and good cross on him and can play wing or just behomd strikers has a good free kick on him.

I agree good player but really a winger. Might aswell play Waggy or Marriott wider

4 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

Toral? When did Hull sign him? If were looking at loans im not sure Hull would loan him to us if hes still under contract? that is going off the loans only rumour though.

They signed him last summer I think and Derby have never said we would ONLY get loans, just that we were looking at loans 

6 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I very nearly said randomly earlier on today that I could see Sam Winnall coming back here, now with Toral being linked, it seems like we are going back to the transfer list we had when Rowett was here.

Going to be Clayton Donaldson on a free from Bolton.

Toral is unbelievably only 24!

His career has somewhat nosedived in the last 3 years, but he was very highly rated when on loan at Birmingham and Brentford.

A massive gamble on our part, but one with a lot of upside if Cocu can get him fit and firing.

This is the kind of baseless random speculation that this thread has been missing this season.

Glad to see that the skills of developing a list of possible players/investors/agents/middle aged blokes from a grainy image taken at long distance haven't eluded the forum members.

In the good old days Waghorn and Ross McCormack would have been the prime suspects.........

?

Archived