19/20 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Nuwtfly

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Would like Van Der Hoorn from Swansea.  Most confident centre half in possession of the ball in the division .  Reckon he might come as well with the current set up . Out of contract and talks on a new deal have staled.

Would take him definitely.

I thought they'd triggered a one year extension, though? 

9 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Would like Van Der Hoorn from Swansea.  Most confident centre half in possession of the ball in the division .  Reckon he might come as well with the current set up . Out of contract and talks on a new deal have staled.

One year extension taken up by Swansea. Out of contract next summer.

3 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Would take him definitely.

I thought they'd triggered a one year extension, though? 

Yep, your right , runs out next May .  Doesn't seem keen on a further extension they want him to sign though so reckon a show of interest would probably pay off.  The additional year probably still means a 3 million quid fee however, and Villa are sniffing .  On to the next .

6 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

I’m afraid I would find that uninspired as a replacement for Wilson or Mount.

Unless Rowett is back.

Definitely but doesn’t make sense if the telegraph article released earlier is anything to go by, centre back, defensive mid and right winger/attacker don’t see where he fits into that 

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

Which one?

if you mean the bloke just given a freebie by brentford, then i'd have to disagree. Alternatively you might mean his younger brother currently at Chelsea and highly rated, in which case i haven't got a clue.

The older one, Josh. Good passing range and likes to get stuck in to a challenge. Supposedly played really well at the start of last season for Brentford, before it was clear he wouldn't be extending his contract. I think George is an attacking mid.

5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey guys someone said sam winnal been spotted at pp I hope this is true.

Hopefully not. Not because he isn’t a good player but because it’s a position we are strong in. Would rather use what funds we have on CB, CDM and Winger

Archived