19/20 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Nuwtfly

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

All this time I thought Hector was a youth player at Chelsea, he is 27 years old and has never played a single game for Chelsea, madness.

Same age and birthday as me.. must be a top bloke. Just think he would slip into this Derby team with ease. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hector has always seemed quite enigmatic, the Chelsea move was odd and he has had a lot of loan moves - is he the type that wants to properly commit anywhere?

However, winning player of the year last season, his height and talent (surname might be a bonus!) might be just what we require.

14 minutes ago, EraniosSocks said:

True mate. Hector was POTY at Wednesday last year, I know he’s highly rated in this league so there will be many people vying for his signature ! 

So even if he does come we'll have whiny Wendies bleating that he did it for Wednesday first ?

5 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Wouldn't say no to getting McEachran in to compete with Hudd and Bird for the DM spot

Which one?

if you mean the bloke just given a freebie by brentford, then i'd have to disagree. Alternatively you might mean his younger brother currently at Chelsea and highly rated, in which case i haven't got a clue.

Archived