19/20 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Nuwtfly

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Goalkeepers: Adrian (West Ham)

Defenders: Elphick (Villa), Basham (Sheff Utd), Klose (Norwich), van der Hoorn (Swansea), Boyata (Celtic)

Midfielders: Henriksen (Hull), Powell (Wigan), McEachran (Brentford),  Gunnarsson (Cardiff), Holtby (Hamburger), Samper (Barcelona)

Fifa 20 comes out later this year if you want signings like these...

This is the first time I’ve not had a favourite player for Derby, I wouldn’t care if we swapped every single player. Here’s a list of some players I would like:

Jake Cooper

Liam Lindsay

Alan Browne

Sergi Canos

I’d also like to see Kyle McAllister given a go next season

wisdom has to go, so we need another right back - possibly jason mccarthy who can also cover centre back.

Jake cooper is a reasonable shout for centre back altho he was hardly sparkling when we played millwall. Marc Roberts might be another option.

central midfield is an absolute chasm. Dan Crowley is one stroppy little wotsit who might put a bit of fire in our belly.

i'd also give elsnik and thorne another opportunity there. If lawrence stays then i'd like to see him tried in a more central role. In which case we need a natural left footed outside left. Answers on a postcard please. I want to see us sign a few players who demand the ball. No more pass the parcel merchants. 

Tbh there is so much to do, that the rebuild could become a bit of a mini-crisis......and please go steady on splashing the cash.

Freddie Woodman (only 22 plenty of potential way down the order a Newcastle)

Tomori (won't get a sniff at Chelsea ) 

Moses Odubajo ( always liked the look of him at Brentford ) 

Pelly Ruddock ( real Rick for Luton , the ball winning midfielder were lacking) 

Jamal Lowe (pacey winger with goals ready to make the step up ) 

Nahki Wells ( done ok for QPR think he could do even better ) 

Sergi Samper has had his contract terminated with Barcelona. A prospect once touted as a potential world class talent in a problem position for us, someone who can play that deep role and at the core wants the ball above all else. 

No idea what he's like now, but definitely worth a look.

58 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Sergi Samper has had his contract terminated with Barcelona. A prospect once touted as a potential world class talent in a problem position for us, someone who can play that deep role and at the core wants the ball above all else. 

No idea what he's like now, but definitely worth a look.

Off to Japan, supposed to be announced on Tuesday

19 hours ago, Hector74 said:

Has to be Reece James best player in midfield tonight how did Frank go for him on loan from Chelsea too

Totally agree! Thought he was the most effective player on the pitch and is the type of defensive midfielder we are crying out for.On a season long loan from Chelsea at present but after his performance last night he must be on Frank’s radar,hopefully ?

Archived