19/20 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Nuwtfly

17 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Jurgen Locadia?

He was sensationally rated for a long while - Massive shock to me how badly he flopped for Brighton as I always thought he had the qualities to be a good Premier League player

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Nuwtfly said:

Jurgen Locadia?

Very good under Cocu at PSV. Signed for Brighton for £14m (I think) but has since hit out at the club twice over his lack of opportunities. Made 26 appearances and scored 2 goals. 

Not sure how much it might take to prise him away from the Seagulls, but perhaps Brighton would be willing to sell and perhaps he'd be interested in linking up with Cocu again?

Why?

The window closes in less than a month and one would assume that we need at least five bodies through the door, with the proviso that none of our first team squad are leaving. The emphasis is on recruiting well. I noticed in the Derbyshire Telegraph that we were close to signing a defender which seems to have gone quiet now Lampard is at Chelsea. No idea who, but wouldn't be surprised if it was Pennington. 

23 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

The window closes in less than a month and one would assume that we need at least five bodies through the door, with the proviso that none of our first team squad are leaving. The emphasis is on recruiting well. I noticed in the Derbyshire Telegraph that we were close to signing a defender which seems to have gone quiet now Lampard is at Chelsea. No idea who, but wouldn't be surprised if it was Pennington. 

heard it was Jordan Willis from Coventry mate , and yes it has gone quiet

1 hour ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Would it be fair to assume no players will he signed until we are back from America? Does anyone know when that is? 

I can't see any players going out to America now, but I can see a few being lined up fo the first day back in training for the UK. At least I hope. 

9 hours ago, Duwayne said:

ok so basically just wanted to know wether you are talking piss with your comment about Hendrix and whether its from a legitimate source.

Hendrix was good on the big stage and a crowd puller. He is now in a purple haze.

25 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I can't see any players going out to America now, but I can see a few being lined up fo the first day back in training for the UK. At least I hope. 

The Rams are clearly doing a lot behind the scenes in UK. A maschter plan is evolving. A windmill of activity.

John Swift and Andy Rinomhota (Reading) would do nicely.

Hendrix and Cavaleiro would be incredible signings to make at our level.

Dowell and Holgate would be smart loan signings.

Tomori or Luckassen at the back = brilliant 

Archived