19/20 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Nuwtfly

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Duwayne said:

ask alan nixon, he hates fuds.

I've just looked it up and it came up with "A FUDster is someone who spreads FUD and FUD is short for Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt. FUD is any information that is supposed to create feelings of fear, uncertainty, doubt and other negative emotions"

So tell me what it was about my post that was creating feelings of fear, uncertainty and doubt?

2 minutes ago, ossieram said:

I've just looked it up and it came up with "A FUDster is someone who spreads FUD and FUD is short for Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt. FUD is any information that is supposed to create feelings of fear, uncertainty, doubt and other negative emotions"

So tell me what it was about my post that was creating feelings of fear, uncertainty and doubt?

ok so basically just wanted to know wether you are talking piss with your comment about Hendrix and whether its from a legitimate source.

16 minutes ago, Duwayne said:

ok so basically just wanted to know wether you are talking piss with your comment about Hendrix and whether its from a legitimate source.

The person that told me is a good mate, but he was passing on information given to him by a profesional football coach.

Whether or not the coach knows for sure or is just passing on dud information, I don't know.

7 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

iPhone 8 master David 

iPhone? Wise choice sir, wise choice. This is really easy.

From your feed you see the 3 dots at the top right of an Instagram post? Click that. 4th option down you will see “Copy Link”. A green banner will show at the top of the page which says “Copied to clipboard”.

Come back to this forum, open the editor, press your finger and wait for the paste option, press that. Give it a few seconds you will see the Instagram post appear in your editor and you will think this is great. Click submit post.

Same applies if you find an image through search or from the profile page, just that the “Copy Link” option will be higher up. 

Now you are officially #ITK

11 minutes ago, David said:

iPhone? Wise choice sir, wise choice. This is really easy.

From your feed you see the 3 dots at the top right of an Instagram post? Click that. 4th option down you will see “Copy Link”. A green banner will show at the top of the page which says “Copied to clipboard”.

Come back to this forum, open the editor, press your finger and wait for the paste option, press that. Give it a few seconds you will see the Instagram post appear in your editor and you will think this is great. Click submit post.

Same applies if you find an image through search or from the profile page, just that the “Copy Link” option will be higher up. 

Now you are officially #ITK

Wow cheers mate. Never really knew it was that easy. Always thought you could only do it via computer etc. 

Many thanks 

5 minutes ago, Killer Shoes said:

It's a poo hole on Burton Road, full of flash cars and wanns be gangsters, similar to the coffee shop place at the bottom of Curzon street where all the flash cars gridlock the street of a weekend

'kin hate that place. Right up the road from me. They all park like they've abandoned it on the pavement.

Jurgen Locadia?

Very good under Cocu at PSV. Signed for Brighton for £14m (I think) but has since hit out at the club twice over his lack of opportunities. Made 26 appearances and scored 2 goals. 

Not sure how much it might take to prise him away from the Seagulls, but perhaps Brighton would be willing to sell and perhaps he'd be interested in linking up with Cocu again?

9 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Jurgen Locadia?

Very good under Cocu at PSV. Signed for Brighton for £14m (I think) but has since hit out at the club twice over his lack of opportunities. Made 26 appearances and scored 2 goals. 

Not sure how much it might take to prise him away from the Seagulls, but perhaps Brighton would be willing to sell and perhaps he'd be interested in linking up with Cocu again?

2 goals in 26? Connor sammon's mate?

Archived