19/20 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Nuwtfly

7 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Supposedly we’ve offered deals to 3 players. 

Johnson, Roos, Bryson. 

I’m afraid I wouldn’t be bothered if they all went.

Bryson has been a great servant but pat his best now. Johnson is a strong player but lacks technical ability for his salary and I have never thought Roos to be good enough.

An experienced keeper who commands his box and two busy young midfielders please. Let’s continue to build for the future.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Anag Ram said:

Bryson has been a great servant but pat his best now. Johnson is a strong player but lacks technical ability for his salary and I have never thought Roos to be good enough.

An experienced keeper who commands his box and two busy young midfielders please. Let’s continue to build for the future.

Depends on what we're offering tho....halve the wages of Bradley and Bryson and see if they bite?

1 hour ago, Anag Ram said:

If true then it would be for money we can afford and should reflect how much they are likely to play because they are all still good enough for the championship and our manager has picked them regularly 

3 hours ago, Sparkle said:

If true then it would be for money we can afford and should reflect how much they are likely to play because they are all still good enough for the championship and our manager has picked them regularly 

I think it is the right time to let Bryson go now, his better days are behind him. Would free up the wages for someone younger who can do a similar job.....

48 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I think it is the right time to let Bryson go now, his better days are behind him. Would free up the wages for someone younger who can do a similar job.....

I would replace anyone for someone better - getting it fight is another question 

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Moses Odubajo for me released from Brentford attacking right back - cheap - replacement for either wisdom or Bogle if we need to sell him - sensible signing in my opinion 

Been linked with him today by a few dubious twitter sources but heard he's already signed for Wednesday, they've just yet to announce it?

17 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Supposedly we’ve offered deals to 3 players. 

Johnson, Roos, Bryson. 

The way I look at this, if these had been released by other clubs would we be offering them deals? 

Maybe the first two as back ups.

Anyone think Derby may go for Billy Gilmour at Chelsea, if Frank remains? Very young but apparently a prodigious talent. Remember watching him and another player who I think was at Chelsea who left to go to Italy for Scotland under 17s or 18s last summer

Archived