19/20 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Nuwtfly

49 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Michael Hector is an interesting one. Didn't think he was all that good, but had a really good season at Sheff Wed, think he won their player of the year. For the right price, I'd take him here. Kalas has been a good CB at this level for a few years, wouldn't be bad at all. 

Know a number of Wednesday fans who rave about Hector and are insistent that Bruce needs to make him a priority signing asap.

If Tomori doesn't return, seems a decent alternative.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Michael Hector is an interesting one. Didn't think he was all that good, but had a really good season at Sheff Wed, think he won their player of the year. For the right price, I'd take him here. Kalas has been a good CB at this level for a few years, wouldn't be bad at all. 

Worth signing just to piss the Owls off.

37 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned. But Keiren Westwood on a free from Sheffield Wednesday would be a brilliant signing.

Not on a free, they'll be taking up the option of a 1 year extension if he doesn't sign a new 2 year deal

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/latest-owls-news/the-latest-on-keiren-westwoods-sheffield-wednesday-future-53050?amp&__twitter_impression=true

A quick bit of research seems to indicate he's become somewhat injury prone anyway,

Id love for us to move for Dimi Konstantopoulos from Boro. Being released and always thought he was a good keeper at this level. Granted i didnt realise he was 40 ... I know keepers last longer in the game but he might be ok for a year as an option

5 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

James Wilson leaving Man U on a free I think I saw? Never saw him last time barely with his injuries but he was hugely rated as a youngster. Could be worth a punt as competition upfront to replace nuge, see if we can get the best out of him

Managed an impressive 4 goals in 33 games for Aberdeen this season

Archived