19/20 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Nuwtfly

1 hour ago, Edtheram said:

Agreed. As long is the price is right though. Kelly at Bristol went for 13M we need 15M for Bogle, Ive heard 7m mentioned which is shocking. Need to replace him, not sure on Wisdom but the Brentford RB is out of contract i think and hes quite good.

Think it might be around 10 mill with lots of add ons and a sell on clause...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gk- Danny Ward, Karl Darlow, Walton

CB-Tomori

CM-Joe Aribo, Grimes, brownhill

ST-someone on loan

Darlow

Bogle       Keogh       Tomori       Lowe

Shinnie

Grimes             Aribo

Lawrence

Waghorn        Marriott

29 minutes ago, DCFC4LIFE said:

CB-Tomori

ST-someone on loan

Darlow

Shinnie

Grimes             Aribo

Lawrence

Waghorn        Marriott

I'd take Darlow here, would be decent and seems to hold his own in the box. Tomori coming back next season  is absolutely vital, can't see us replacing him with anyone else. 

Aribo would be an excellent signing, but prem clubs are after him, can't see us getting in ahead of them. I'd still go for Nick Powell before he seals a move to Stoke. 

9 hours ago, Edtheram said:

Agreed. As long is the price is right though. Kelly at Bristol went for 13M we need 15M for Bogle, Ive heard 7m mentioned which is shocking. Need to replace him, not sure on Wisdom but the Brentford RB is out of contract i think and hes quite good.

We don't need that money though, we just made a profit, I wouldn't sell Bogle unless the offer is crazy 20m upwards, plus we really need to be giving the other young players a chance. Lowe at left back, Thomas on the wing, sibley and Bird in the middle. They at least need to be in the squad and introduced next season. Save the money...

37 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Aribo is fantastic. Watched him in the play off final. Such quick feet. On a free as well. Sure they'll be plenty of interest.

Wouldn't be surprised if the likes of Bournemouth, Norwich, West Ham and Southampton take a punt on him.

If Bournemouth really do want rid of Ibe, he could be a great replacement for Wilson...if his talent hasn't disappeared like Wisdom.

For goalkeepers, I've always been a fan of Bentley at Brentford.

Unless we can tempt one of the better CBs in Scotland outside the old firm, we might find ourselves looking at Pinnock or Lindsay again

As usual, I'd love to see Frank use a connection and pull in a wonder loan signing from Napoli or somewhere

2 hours ago, Abu Dhabi Ram said:

We don't need that money though, we just made a profit, I wouldn't sell Bogle unless the offer is crazy 20m upwards, plus we really need to be giving the other young players a chance. Lowe at left back, Thomas on the wing, sibley and Bird in the middle. They at least need to be in the squad and introduced next season. Save the money...

Trading losses were £21m. The profit wasnt a true reflection of the clubs finances. Wages alone, before any other costs were 137% of total revenue.

The club does need incoming transfer fees, unless Mel digs deep again. 

Just had a look at Chelsea's squad. Some possible players that could come on loan if Frank stays...

Ola Aina - RB

Michael Hector - CB

Tomas Kalas - CB

Ethan Ampadu - CB/DM

Jay Dasilva - LB

Lewis Baker - CM

Charly Musonda - Winger/AM

Casey Palmer - Winger/AM

Lucas Piazon - Winger

13 hours ago, DCFC4LIFE said:

CB-Tomori

ST-someone on loan

Darlow

Shinnie

Grimes             Aribo

Lawrence

Waghorn        Marriott

Holmes

C'mon Hooooolllllmmmmeeessss

Holmes always in the midfield...

Michael Hector is an interesting one. Didn't think he was all that good, but had a really good season at Sheff Wed, think he won their player of the year. For the right price, I'd take him here. Kalas has been a good CB at this level for a few years, wouldn't be bad at all. 

Archived