19/20 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Nuwtfly

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pontus jannson rumours hes going from leeds if we got promotion i would love us to sign him the passion he has as well as quality 3 cb in tomori keogh and jannson would be unreal as well as davies still to come back, unreal defence 

2 hours ago, G-Ram said:

If we go up go get Kompany ?? zero chance of it happening but he could be our new McGrath, will only be fit for 8-10 games a season & knows frank... Stranger things have happened 

He's joined Anderlecht as player manager.

2 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

Ahhh only part one of the statemebt was out this morning & didnt mention it.. Thsts the end of that one then ??

Plenty more fish in the sea... we could always go for Sergio Ramos instead...

2 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Plenty more fish in the sea... we could always go for Sergio Ramos instead...

Diego Godin for me.

Always fishes around for a decent deal this time of year, so he can get more from Athletico for staying.

On 18/05/2019 at 21:39, Dcfcsr92 said:

Pontus jannson rumours hes going from leeds if we got promotion i would love us to sign him the passion he has as well as quality 3 cb in tomori keogh and jannson would be unreal as well as davies still to come back, unreal defence 

I'm glad someone else has mentioned Jansson. Despite how unpopular he is with Derby fans, I think he'd be perfect to partner Tomori.

He is one of those players who have so much passion that you hate them if they play against you but love if they are in your team

12 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

Stones and Godin.... ffs get back to football manager, even Lewis Ferguson for a mil is laughable...

Mods can we bookmark this page for nankiddery gold

Think your sarcasm radar has severely malfunctioned my old mucker ?

if we get promoted (big if) we’d probably be again looking at experience and youth, in terms of experience in the premier league the likes of Gary Cahill would be a good signing in that criteria of player, on a free so will have lots of clubs after him but having Frank as our manager may be a big pull. I would also be half tempted to go in for Salomon Kalou, not had a bad season for Hertha Berlin and again the pull of playing in the premier league and working under Lampard could help us in that aspect. Would love it if we could get Tomori, Mount and Wilson back again if we go up, along with a new goalkeeper to rival Roos (if he stays) Would also like to see us look at players lower down the leagues who have potential and are already good players, like Duane Holmes. We’ve already shown this season we can match premier league teams but a few quality improvements in positions should hopefully put in the foundations to fight to stay up, all this is theoretically if we go up though of course 

I feel like if (and it’s a big if as there’s no certainty until this time next week) we go up, we need a new thread for this window. A lot of the names linked are credible if we’re still in the Champ next year. If we go up, I don’t expect or want us to pull a Fulham, but I wouldn’t mind us being linked to some big money moves. All a bit exciting!

Would love someone like Aaron Mooy if we go up, really think he'd fit in nicely in that midfield. If we can't get Mount back, Mooy wouldn't be a bad replacement IMO.

Other random names i'll love to see here if we go up: Tom Cairney, Dwight Gayle, Sol Bamba (Why didn't we sign him in 2016!?), Fabian Delph, Tammy Abraham, Michael Hector, Ollie Mcburnie, John Mcginn, Conor Hourihane.

17 hours ago, Papahet said:

Would love someone like Aaron Mooy if we go up, really think he'd fit in nicely in that midfield. If we can't get Mount back, Mooy wouldn't be a bad replacement IMO.

Other random names i'll love to see here if we go up: Tom Cairney, Dwight Gayle, Sol Bamba (Why didn't we sign him in 2016!?), Fabian Delph, Tammy Abraham, Michael Hector, Ollie Mcburnie, John Mcginn, Conor Hourihane.

Mooys a great shout mate , impressed me when ive seen him play

Archived