19/20 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Nuwtfly

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 05/05/2019 at 23:57, r4derby said:

Welbeck leaving Arsenal. Purely fantasy, but if he showed interest and didn’t want excruciating wages - would you?

He is obviously incredibly injury prone, but there’s a lot of talent in there. I think I would say no as we’re not currently in the business of buying expensive players...unless we go up.

A decent player at PL level but has played less than 70 games in the last 4 seasons because of injuries. The last thing we need is paying big wages on probably a minimum 3 year contract then the player breaking down again for months on end.

2 hours ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Moses Odubajo. Released by Brentford. If we stay down, that is a cracking free. Can cover both RB and LB. Yoann Barbet another gone from Brentford (although he's been linked with Norwich) would be a good signing. 

I am with you on on Odubajo especially if wisdom moves on or we sell Bogle 

2 hours ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Moses Odubajo. Released by Brentford. If we stay down, that is a cracking free. Can cover both RB and LB. Yoann Barbet another gone from Brentford (although he's been linked with Norwich) would be a good signing. 

Wasn't she on X Factor a few years ago ?

14 hours ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Because we need more cover at Left Back ?

9 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Because we need more cover at Left Back ?

Depends on the progress of Lowe and MacDonald in the eyes of the management team. If we choose to loan both out, then it only leaves us with Malone and Forsyth. Unfortunately, I don't think we can rely on Forsyth (fit enough for only 61 games in the last 4 seasons)

On 07/05/2019 at 19:51, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Supposed to be going to Brucie and the Owls?

On 7 May 2019 at 22:22, Sparkle said:

I am with you on on Odubajo especially if wisdom moves on or we sell Bogle 

How come he's only lasted 12 months back at  Brentford?

29 minutes ago, RamNut said:

How come he's only lasted 12 months back at  Brentford?

They only signed him on a one-year deal, I think probably because he had been out for about two years with injury up to that point and they didn't want to take the risk of anything longer. He's played pretty consistently for them in the latter half of this season, so I think it's probably been his decision to look for somewhere else rather than the club's decision to get rid.

3 hours ago, sage said:

Lewis Ferguson

Better player than Shinnie but needs another full season under his belt. Loads of potential. His dad was a player back in the 90's.

Probably pick him up for £1m now + a buy on clause. 

Same goes for David Turnbull at Motherwell. 

On 11/05/2019 at 08:48, irobinson said:

Reece Oxford coming available Hammers 

what about three at the back with him 

Probably on more money than most of ours currently so I can’t see it

personally I would prefer to see two up front than 3 centre half’s 

Archived